Elysium: Mysterious MOTH and System Update

A young man with a black cap and sunglasses was talking with a white haired man outside West Park. He was frowning, and the two of them felt dangerous so people did not get near them.

"What did you say!? She got captured!?"

The already scary looking man became even scarier and now people started running away. He coughed in embarrassment and looked towards the bringer of this ridiculous news.

He got pissed, how could he not? The man infront of him was the best assassin he had and was in charge of reporting to him the most important stuff. Lo behold, he was currently told that one of his assassins had been captured.

"Calm down, Sire. I haven't finished speaking, Kalsfer has returned back safely. She would be delighted to know that you were concerned."

Kalsfer was one of the assassins that he had managed to recruit, she was extremely skilled in infiltration, spying, technical stuff and assassination.

He calmed down a bit and chuckled at the remark this dude made at the end. Than he looked towards him for an explanation. He still found it funny that he was being called 'Sire' by these fellas.

"Well, go on Fruder. Explain."

Fruder nodded and started explaining in a low voice.

"Sire, as you had been informed prior, we had decided to infiltrate the MOTHs in an attempt to find information about the Head that we were requested to assassinate."

Juviel nodded and became serious as he gestured to him to continue.

"Sire, Kalsfer has the best infiltration and information collecting skills among us.. But she said she couldn't get in at all."

Juviel raised an eyebrow, he knew that Kalsfer had an S+ Spy ability so that was a surprise. He was starting to get irritated with all this suspense! Continue speaking! Fruder had noticed it and continued speaking,

"She had said that they had technology far advanced than what the public had. Security was also much more advanced, it was due to some sort of device that she got caught. She said she was completely immobilised even though there was no rope or bindings.

She said that the space just became solid. It sounds quite weird."

Juviel nodded and had a thoughtful expression on his face as he recalled the MOTHs fight against the First Herrscher. It had only been 3 months since that fight had occurred and Australia had already started stabilising.

As expected of one of the 7 top countries, even in another world, it remains as one of the best. Not many could recover from such huge, even if it was part of the top 7 due to the Honkai Radiation. This organisation seemed to be more powerful than he had originally thought if they had taken a part in restoring Australia.

"The MOTHs... I had given them less credit than what they deserved as it may seem.. How did she escape under such conditions?"

That was the real question, but Fruder seemed to be surprised at the lack of reaction from Juviel. Damn, he had just told him about something beyond the norm. Why's he acting like it's something that happens on a daily basis?

"Sire.. She hadn't escaped, she had been released. Are you perhaps acquainted with such occurrences, Sire?"

Juviel raised an eyebrow at the first half. Than he smiled at the next half, feeling a bit proud for experiencing something that normal people wouldn't get to. Recalling the moment he had seen the First Herrscher in action, he still couldn't help but feel cold sweat forming on his back.

"Fruder.. In this world, there are things that cannot be explained by science. I just happened to have witnessed something that flipped my world-views."