Elysium: Update Finished And Gacha Unlocked

Juviel's Residence,

A surprised voice of a young man sounded in his room as he looked at the light blue screen that only he could see.

[System Update has finished.

System upgraded from 1 —> 2

System re-booting.. Successful. System re-integrating.. Successful.]

“So you have woken up, System.”

In response to him, a cold but mature voice of a girl sounded next to his ears.

[Yes, did you perhaps miss me?]

Unlike before, the System's voice had more emotion and sounded more mature. If it were Juviel from before he had made the Assassination organization, he wouldn't have noticed this slight detail.

“Hm? You sound older.”

The System fell silent. Does he not know that it was not nice to call a girl ‘old’? The System sighed and decided not to bother.

[Would you like to check the new features?]

Hearing that, Juviel's attention shifted as he excitedly nodded. Despite his well trained mentality, he couldn't help it, afterall, the System was quite magical in his opinion and should be his key to defeating this ‘Honkai’.

[Summary of Update is as follows:

Cost of hiding the User's identity has been reduced by 10%.

New accessibles have been added to the Salvation Shop.

User's previous life's remaining fractions of those abilities and skills have been recorded.

Health bars, stamina bars and energy bars have been added to all Observables. However, as the User lacks the corresponding Eye skill: Observe, the User cannot see these bars.

Salvation Techniques has been unlocked. Salvation techniques do not have a fixed rank.
Blade of Salvation has been unlocked.

Map has been unlocked. Automated recording of surroundings(100km×100km) has been activated. Red dots represent enemies and green represents allies.

Plot Guideline(H) has been unlocked.

Favorability System has been unlocked.]

Looking at all of this, even though he felt a bit overwhelmed, he felt happy. The first 3 things made him ecstatic, but it didn't last long as he read the 4th one.

His mouth twitched, seriously? Where am I even supposed to get that?

The System understood his thoughts and replied.

[It is a purchasable ability in the Salvation Shop.]

Hearing that, he smiled. Since it's purchasable, then it's achievable. He decided to go through the Salvation Shop once he was done with understanding the update. So he put it to the back of his mind and read the 5th one.

He raised an eyebrow and pressed the technique for more details.

[Blade Of Salvation:

Causality-Type Technique. Cannot be dodged. Cannot be blocked. Can bypass all defences.

Manifest a ray of light akin to a blade formed from Salvation Points. Once the blade goes beyond a 3m radius, the effectiveness will be reduced by 300%.