Chapter 13

"What do you mean Scott turned someone!" Alex shouts down the phone, in her car as she goes to the Salvatore house. "He heard Araya's threat. She's going to go after him."

"It wasn't his fault, he was going to die so he bit him to save his life. There was a family that was murdered by some kind of contract mercenary. They were cannibals. Like not just in a Hannibal Lector kind of way, like they were literally a supernatural Wendigo." Stiles' voice states over the phone.

"He chose a terrible night to do it. Tonight's the full moon." Alex scoffs.

"The guy who tried to kill them went after Peter as well. Said that Derek is next." Stiles tells her and she nods as she parks outside, quickly leaving the car.

"It's not a coincidence that they went after supernaturals. Tell Scott to be safe and that I'll kill him if he dies." Alex says, walking into parlour where the rest of them are gathered.

"The same can be said to you with you vampire friends." Stiles counters and Alex laughs.

"You know me, supernatural follows me wherever I go." Alex looks over to Ric, Stefan, Damon, Bonnie, Caroline and Jeremy. "Anyways, got to go. Stay safe, tonight is a full moon and I don't want your girlfriend killing you."

"As apposed to you and Scott trying to kill me?" Stiles counters.

"Love you too." Alex smiles, hanging up the phone and placing it in her pocket. "Whats going on?"

"We're gonna kill Katherine." Jeremy reveals, evoking confusion from Alex.

"I can explain." Stefan adds, diverting the attention to him. "We're gonna kill Katherine."

Alex pauses at his explanation and chuckles. "Right, 10/10 explanation, thanks for that. Why are we killing Katherine?"

"She stabbed Jenna." Alaric points out.

"She done that because she was desperate. Damon taking Mason off the table was a big shock, she's retaliating." Alex corrects. "She knows she has no power behind her."

"We still need to do this. She's a threat." Damon says and Alex nods her head at him.

"Are you sure you guys don't want me there tonight?" Alaric asks the group but Stefan shakes his head.

"No. I need you to stay with Elena. I don't want her to know about this." Stefan tells him and he nods.

"Okay, well. I'll make sure she doesn't leave my sight." Alaric agrees.

Stefan then turns his attention to the other people in the room. "Alright, if anybody wants to back out. I'll understand."

"Yeah, cold feet. Speak now. I don't want this going wrong if someone chickens out." Damon says, looking at everyone before focusing his attention on a certain Blonde Vampire. "Caroline."

"I won't." She protests. "Look, she killed me. Fair's fair. As long as there's no werewolf running around."

"I have control, Damon took care of mason." Alex tells them, reassuring them.

"As long as Tyler doesn't kill anyone, he won't turn." Jeremy adds.

"Bonnie, are you with us?" Stefan wonders and there was a long pause before Bonnie answered.

"But no one gets hurt." Bonnie demands.

"Except Katherine. Tonight Katherine gets a stake through her heart." Damon tells them.

<<<~~~>>>

Alex grabs her dress from the closet, praying that it doesn't get ruined with any kind of blood whilst they take down Katherine. She knew that their plan would work, but for someone like her, it won't work for long. She pulls on her dress and is in the middle of doing her make-up when she gets a call. She answers without looking at the contact.