Chapter 16

Aleksandra wakes up with a groan, her phone had been ringing non-stop and she was fed up. She looked at the contact and saw Caroline's name, she frowns slightly and answers the call.

"What?" He voice is hoarse due to her only just waking up.

"I need your help, with Tyler. He knows Damon killed Mason and i don't want to tell him that cause he'll kill tyler." Caroline rants.

"It'll be Jules." Alex says with a sigh, looking down her naked body to see that the wound has healed. "I'm on my way over." She says and then hangs up the phone. She flips the sheet off her body and slowly leaves the bed as to not alert Elijah. She quickly got changed into some clothes and left a small note before shooting out of the apartment to head to Carolines. She knocks on the door and is immediately let in.

"Thank god you're here." Caroline sighs.

"What's wrong?" Alex asks with concern.

"Tyler knows about Stefan and Damon. He knows Damon killed mason and he knows theres another werewolf in town. I don't think they know it's you." Caroline explains.

"Jules had a run in wih Damon and Rose, tried to kill them but i stopped her." Alex reveals. "If anyone asks, i killed Mason, okay? I can protect myself better than Damon and i don't die with a werewolf bite."

"Why? would you do that?" Caroline frowns.

"To protect them. The werewolves will be betrayed that i killed another werewolf, it may not be true but i was there." Alex simply states.

"you're not gonna tell Damon, are you?" Caroline asks with worry but Alex shakes her head.

"No, Damon already wants to kill them all. He thinks all of them should die. It's not like hes wrong to think that, he could get killed with a single bite." Alex explains.

"Well, we're not gonna let that happen. We have to get to him and reason with him before he does something stupid. You have to talk to him, okay? Explain to him. It'll come better coming from another wolf. He and i.. we're friends." Caroline tells her, pausing her words as she phrases that they're friends. 

"Sure you are." Alex says with a small chuckle, receiving a slap on the arm as Caroline storms past her. "So am I just going on my own?" She doesn't receive a response. "I guess i am."

<<<~~~>>>

Alex sneaks through the doors of the Lockwood mansion and locates Tyler who was in his dad's office. She walks through the doors and Tyler frowns.

"Alex? How did you get in here?" Tyler asks, raising from his seat and getting ready to leave.

"Cut the shit. I know what you are, i know you know what the salvatore brothers and Caroline are." She tells him and his eyes widen.

"How?" Tyler asks but they're interrupted by the approaching footsteps of Carol Lockwood and Alex grabbed him by the arm and pins him against the wall, covering his mouth to not make a word.

"Tyler!" She shouts and Tyler tries to move but Alex glows her red eyes at him, causing him to stay still.

"Not a word." Alex mutters.

"Tyler? I'm leaving for the memorial." She shouts once more, but does not receive a response so she just leaves the house and once she does Alex lets go of Tyler.

"Maybe we're getting off on the wrong foot." Alex tells the young wolf.

"What happened to mason?" Tyler counters.

"There's a lot to talk about." Alex simply states but Tyler makes a move to leave the room but alex could grab him and keep him in place. "I wouldn't do that, without the fullmoon you're no match."