INTRODUCTION

I heartily welcome you all .
Thankyou for taking your time for
The Romantic Crime.

This story revolves around Garv, who became an internet sensation overnight after his one video gained millions views making him to enter the music industry. On the other hand, Avantika, who pursues her career in criminology after she couldn't clear the medical entrance exam. She is working as a Crime Investigator in the Investigation Department of State Government.

Garv Singh Chauhan(29),belongs to a Rajput family who lived in Rajasthan all his life but shifted to Mumbai 4 years ago,after entering the glamorous industry of music. He quitted his Ph.D to pursue his career in music.

Avantika Kanwar Shaktawat (26), belongs to Udaipur but born and brought up in Hyderabad. She lives in Mumbai after she got selected in the Investigation Department.

He has fallen for her when he was 19 , after hearing her name from his best friend .He waited for 10 years and never let any other girl enter his life.

She thinks of him as immature due to his fun loving nature. She believes in love but she doesn't want to fall for him . After years, she meets him after he is accused in a murder case in which he is trapped by someone.

How will she realize his feelings for her? How will she prove him innocent for the crime he doesn't commit? Will his stardom affect her and her career? How will they manage their life personally and professionally?

These above questions will be answered in this book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

TROPES

•Strong female lead

•Celebrity X Investigation officer

• Love +Arrange Marriage

•Green flag boy

Suspense

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE ROMANTIC CRIME
Copyright •2023 by Avinaphile
All rights are reserved. ©
Any form of plagiarism of book will not be entertained. It is illegal to copy or publish the book or part of it on any website or in any format without due permission of the author. It is entirely based on author's imagination and ideas.

Any resemblance to actual persons, places, events is entirely coincidence .

~~~~~~~

NOTE TO READERS

• Positive criticism is always welcome.
• Any form of abusing any character/s, author or any readers will lead to removal and blocking of the user as well.
• Your suggestions, ideas and reviews are always welcome. You can feel free to express your opinions but without using any abuse word towards anyone .

~~~~~~~~

Follow for more updates on instagram @avinaphile

THANK-YOU FOR READING!!! 🌌✨🎢

Take care and See you soon!!
Avina 💌