A SNEAKPEAK

"Hey Hriday, come and have breakfast " I welcomed as soon as I noticed him entering the dining area

"Sir, Do you even know what's happening? " He asked, showing me the newspaper which had my photograph with her, when we met last night.

"How did they click this? " I asked, reading the headline printed in the newspaper.

THE YOUTH SENSATION GARV SINGH CHAUHAN SPOTTED WITH THE OFFICER WHO WAS INVOLVED IN INVESTIGATION OF FAMOUS MUSIC DIRECTOR'S MURDER CASE.

"Just forget it. They just need tea. By the way, will you drink tea or coffee? " I asked, getting up from my chair after having my breakfast.

"Sir Sir"I heard Mihika's voice. She came in a hurry and I was perplexed to see her rushing.

"Have you checked your social media? "

"No! Why? " I asked wearing my coat as I have to go for a meeting.

I took my iPad out. I checked my handle and comments on it.

Avantika is with Garv because she knows her salary is not enough to give her luxurious life.

She is a gold digger

Garv, she is bad luck. Leave her. She is a witch.

She should die. Music director ke badle isko marna chahiye tha

Ladkiyo ke naam par dhabba hai ye

How much does she charge for ONS?

Marr jana chahiye aise ladkiyo ko. Investigation karti hai ya kuch aur

Investigation bahana hai yeha toh ishq vishq ho raha hai

My eyes widened looking at the guts of commenting on such claims.

"Hriday what is this? "I questioned, showing him my iPad.

"I guessed they assumed you met her last night for..... You know I can't say that word but this is what they think"

"I went to say her thank-you because she proved me innocent in the case. Why are they targeting her? "

"This is how the people are. They just need a small hint to drag it into a controversy " Mihika started speaking but before she could say further , we heard a knock .

Mihika went to open the door while Hridayand I headed towards the living room.

"Mr.Chauhan, how dare these people talk rubbish about me? " I heard her words filled with anger, coming inside and she threw the newspaper on the table, the same which I read a few minutes back .

"Ms. Avantika, Don't worry.We will find out who did this" I assured her but how can she stay silent. She scrolled her phone and made me face the screen.

"What's left for now? Can't you see the online trolling? See this ONS ka charge kitna diya Garv ne? " She pointed and read one of them.

______________________

Tell me in the comment section your assumptions!! I am waiting for your comments to read it!!!

Don't forget to vote!!!

Follow me on instagram for more updates and spoiler - avinaphile

Lots of Love and see you soon
Avina ❤