2.THE UNWELCOMED NEWS

AT MUMBAI

The car stopped in the parking area of The Easten  where the party was organized

The car stopped in the parking area of The Easten  where the party was organized .  Nishant Shergill, can't be labelled as my rival but ofcourse  he is my competitor. We both started our singing career at the same time but we never exchanged a friendly relation between us. 

Hriday suggested to not attend his music launch party but I wanted to because why should I give him a chance to point it out to me that the reason why I didn't show up is I am jealous of him but why would I. 

I removed my seat belt and stepped outside of the car. 

“Meet me inside, Hriday” I said, keeping my mobile in my pocket and my eyes turned 360° to take a survey of the venue. 

The pleasant night of Mumbai accompanied me during the times when I thought  I won't be able to do it. The night gave me the hope that one day I will achieve more than I have asked for. The stars filled in the night sky are still considered beautiful in spite of the darkness. This is how life is, in spite of all the struggles and hardships it's still beautiful and it totally depends on us how do we perceive it.

I took a deep breath , walked confidently only to be surrounded by reporters and paparazzi. 

“Garv sir Garv sir ” I heard a few of them calling and I turned to see them. 

“One photo. Stand here please ” They started requesting and I stood in front of a banner posing for the photographs. 

Initially it wasn't easy to face the continuous flashlight by paparazzi and photographers but now I am used to it. 

“Garv sir A kon hai ?”  One of them asked from the group and I remained normal so I don't end up blushing. 

(Who is A?) 

“Let it be my secret .”  Answering this, I thanked them by joining my palms and waving them. 

The security guard opened the gate of the hotel welcoming me with a smile . I nodded and wished him Good evening ,only to hear my manager's voice repeating my words. 

“Sir, everyone wants to know who A is ? ”He asked, walking along with me but speaking slowly so no one could hear us. 

No one excluding Hriday and Mihika knows who is A in my life, ruling my heart, ruling my music albums. They are only aware how I got a crush on her and our very first meeting 10 years back at Jodhpur. 

The party was organized on the ground floor and we were on our way to reach there. I speeded  my steps and checked the time.

“Sir, are you sure ? How can you attend a party which is organized by Nishant? ” He questioned following me. 

“No discussion . Talk about this when we reach home ” I diverted and the security opened the gate of the party hall of the hotel. 

I entered and surveyed the environment. I felt a doubt in my heart that I should return but I won't. I have to clear some outstanding payments in my style. I follow this rule in my life - I would never start a game but if you do it I will make sure to end it but in my way.