3. THE INVESTIGATION

Author's Note

First and foremost, I extend my gratitude to each one of you who are showering your love and support to TRC. Thank you so much for voting, commenting, reading and also sending me lovely reviews on instagram.

So I came across that many of you have been asking me why there is one update per week for TRC?

The reasons are as follows

1. Those who have read Crushship or are currently reading Fsl know how different TRC is from those two books. So I need time to write a chapter as it is not what I usually write. Initial few chapters play a major role in building the interest of the readers so I am trying my best to give a good chapter by taking time instead of writing anything without any proper research for the sake of uploading it.

2. I have two ongoing books currently. One is Trc and another is FSL. I update twice a week when it comes to fsl as I have to end it before a particular track starts in TRC as I have to introduce the male lead (Vihaan from FSL) here. Both books are set in different timelines.

3. I am a student and I have to write a competitive exam during the month of May /June (depending on the timetable) .

Thank-you and have a happy reading

I found myself sitting on a wooden brown chair which had a table of the same shade to pair where my hands rested and I noticed a man standing in a khaki uniform around the age of forty discussing the case over the call which is the sole reason for...

I found myself sitting on a wooden brown chair which had a table of the same shade to pair where my hands rested and I noticed a man standing in a khaki uniform around the age of forty discussing the case over the call which is the sole reason for me to sit here .

The interrogation room - wasn't a traditional one which is designed for common prisoners but it had a good interior along with enough supply of electricity to make tubelight work so one can see it clearly. Maybe because I am a celebrity.

I cursed myself for not taking the words seriously even though my manager advised.

My eyes looked around the room and then fell on my watch to check the time which I wore on my left wrist. It has been more than fourteen hours since I have been here .

The closed door suddenly opened while the leather shoes marked the arrival of the investigation team. My eyes were on the floor and slowly raised to realize the number of officers who are going to question me are four.

My eyes were stunned looking at one of them who is none other than her. She is going to handle my case as one of the members of the team. Her face, which had confidence, stood next to a lady officer. She wore her uniform which was a formal shirt of white colour and grey trousers.

The logo stamp of her department was imprinted on her right sleeve

She neither looked at me nor was she surprised enough to find me in front of her . I know she would have known the fact that I am the one who has been suspected as a murderer of the crime which I didn't attempt .