5

Matilda's pov

"Bitch open the door" Ollie yells from the other side of my front door I open it not wanting the next door neighbors to complain about my best friend's loudness

"Listen whore have some patience" I tell him as soon as I open the door, moving out of the way so he could step into my apartment. The TV is showing the drivers getting ready for the race. I also had my laptop set up with data from various teams and drivers.

"Hello liv" Ollie greets our other best friend who sits on the couch stalking Lewis Hamilton's instagram.

"Hello Ollie bear" she greets back waving as well. Me and liv have been friends since we were little not knowing the exact age but if I was there she was right behind me and vice Versa Oakley joined a few years later me and liv welcoming her with open arms even if she was on the quiet side and ollie was the last to join but most people don't even notice they usually think that we all have been friends forever.

We all bonded over many things but the main one that really pulled us together was formula one. All of us cheering for different teams and drivers which definitely leads to some disagreements during our watch party's that happen nearly every Sunday but at the end of the day all we had were each other really.

Livveys parents lives in Puerto Rico, oakleys lives in Newcastle, Ollie's lives in London the only ones who were close while mine are nonexistent actually just my dad is nonexistent my mom is living in a tiny apartment somewhere in London I never really figured out the exact location nor did I want too.

Although my parents aren't a big factor in my life, my best friends' parents have taken me in all of them calling me their adopted daughter. I never let the fact that my parents not being in my life change what I wanted in life.

"So question" Ollie starts setting his bag down on the little breakfast table before turning to me.

"How exactly did this group chat happen?" He ask livvey's attention turning fully to me as well I shrug my shoulders before giving the actual answer.

"I honestly don't know lando put in the wrong number." I answer, running my hand through my hair getting it out of my face.

"I just think it's funny that they kept you in it and still use it" liv laughs Ollie nods his head In agreement with her.

"Hello girls and boy" Oakley says entering through the front door without any warning which was normal.

"Just in time" liv tells her as she quickly sets her things down joining the three of us on the couch I Scooch over a little bit making room for her liv to my right and Oakley to my left with Ollie on the other side of her. Somehow Livvey had arrived before Oakley even though she had told Matilda that she would be getting out of work late.

Despite mclarens recent struggles Lando had finished fourth. I happily jump up from the couch as he crosses the finish line. My three friends were not happy as Lewis finished in eighth.

"Come on seriously" Ollie yells at the tv not happy with the results I laugh at him teasing my three friends.

"Go text your boyfriend or whatever" Oakley tells me my head snaps to her I let out a laugh at her joke

"Hilarious" I joke they laugh in sync as I grab a bottle of water from the kitchen asking if anyone else needed some before returning to my living room

Watching the post race interviews before turning the tv off. This is how nearly every Sunday went for us four happily cheering for our respective teams some arguments in between but in the end they were all I had as a family. These guys were my best friends and at this point siblings so being in their company was where I felt the most peace at. They are the reason I'm still alive, cringe I know but it's the truth.

"So i have a surprise" i start looking at my friends as they look at me. I pull out my phone pulling up the tickets that I had just purchased for silverstone. I hold out my phone showing my three friends they take a minute to read it before looking at me with their jaws dropped.

"Are you serious?" ollie asks standing up i nod my head yes and he takes off screaming running around my apartment oakley drops to the floor.

"Im so confused" liv tells me i laugh at her before turning my eyes to ollie who had grabbed a bottle of wine from the wine cooler and was drinking from it without a glass

"I bought tickets to Silverstone" I told liv, chuckling, her mouth was open, her eyes were big and she wasn't saying a word because she was in shock.

"Why" liv ask

"Cause I wanted to go and it wasn't fair if I went plus I didn't want to go alone and you guys deserve this" I explained to her I felt arms come around me hugging me tightly.

"Thank you thank you thank you" Oakley yells excitedly as she hugs me I laugh at my friends

"I can't believe this" Ollie says both of his hands drags through his hair on the top of his head the wine bottle now sat on the counter

"It was so last minute" I tell them laughing as the shock still sat on their face.

Now only if the girl knew that this would be the start of a new relationship.