30

Where is Lando Norris and Matilda June?
F1NEWS

It's no secret that Lando Norris and girlfriend Matilda June are expecting their first child together after the racing driver confirmed the pregnancy rumors on media day for the Qatar Grand Prix.

But where did they go? They have ultimately
been under the radar since confirming those rumors Matilda's instagram being silent the last post on there is the confirmation of her pregnancy as for Lando the only thing he posts is on race weekends which are posted by his social media manager and no hints from either side of friends.

And it's been six months since we had last seen them together. What we do know is that they are still together; actually they have moved in together in landos Monaco apartment.

Although the silence needed killing the fans they also understand many saying that it doesn't surprise them that the couple went completely silent as Lando has told media sources that they were forced to tell and were originally planning to wait until either the eight month mark or until the baby was born.

And as we go into the race weekend at Suzuka which is happening at a different time than last year as it is of course April 5-7. Lando has done incredibly well so far this season taking a podium position in Australia of course he is still looking for his first win in formula one!

Thoughts?

Click here for more articles like this

No updates tomorrow😔
But that's all preparation for part 2 of the book!
So here's a little something to get you prepared😊