Extra twelve

Be prepared

McLaren

Liked by Matildajunenorris, landonorris, and 5,739,037 others

McLaren had a special guest at the MTC today...or three of them😉

New video with Lando (starring the special guest) out now!

View 47,920 comments

User9 my life is complete😩

User74 as if I didn't love seeing Lando as a dad before this just sealed the deal

User71 Faye crying cause she had to get out of the car🥺

User4 they are raising Faye right😎

Matildajunenorris 🧡

User058 my heart can't take the cuteness that I just witnessed😩

View more comments

Lando Norris answers the internet!
And a little MTC tour with a special guest!

"Hello I'm Lando Norris and today I'm answering the internet" he greets the camera holding a box in his hand that has the questions in them.

"Now I have been warned that a lot of them are not about me so" he laughs, opening the box grabbing the first question you could chuckles around the room as well.

"Okay first question" he starts unfolding the piece of paper reading it in his head before out loud a smile on his face as he does.

"How did Lando meet his girlfriend?" He reads to the camera his face turning red.

"She's my wife now but I met her after I put the wrong number in a group chat. I meant to put Oscar into it but I typed the wrong number and now me and her are married" he explains laughing. Throwing the piece of paper on the floor he grabs another doing the same thing as before reading it in his head.

"How did Lando Norris get into racing?" He reads before answering. "I first was into motorcycle racing before I got into karting and nothing changed so here I am"

"No question just Matilda June is one beautiful woman" he reads laughing with a big smile on his face. Everyone in the room saw it and how happy he got anytime Matilda and Faye were mentioned and honestly they didn't know how much the girl meant to him until she start coming to the races more frequently the smile never left his face when they were together"

PAPAYA [LANDO NORRIS]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara