21

The three musketeers

Ollie💥
So
I went shopping
And I ended up in the baby section
So baby Norris has some clothes now
Although I'm sure you and Lando have already shopped

Matilda
Ollie
I love you🥹
And yes but only online

Oakley 🍀
Okay I'm not gonna lie
I've bought some things too
Everything is just so cute

Matilda
Truth
Anyway
How you've guys been?

Ollie💥
Good
Missing you of course but your living
Your best life like you should be

Oakley 🍀
I got an internship 😁
Hopefully gonna be like til and be able to work from home

Matilda
Yay!
Honestly never been more grateful that I'm able to work from home then right now

Ollie💥
Cause baby Norris?

Matilda
Yep
I've been really nauseous
I feel bad because I've spent most of the time during the race in landos drivers room trying not to be sick

Oakley 🍀
How many weeks are you now?

Matilda
Six
So by the time I get back from Suzuka
Ill be two months already
And landos coming back with me so he can come to the doctors with me .

Ollie💥
I feel like it's going by so fast but so slow at the same time

Oakley🍀
I can't wait 😆

Matilda
Me either
Tbh
I was so worried at first but seeing how Lando is now I have no worries going into this
Every chance he can his hand his on my stomach and before bed he always talk to them.

Ollie💥
That's adorable
Anyway time zones are completely opposite so good night til

Matilda
Goodnight Ollie bear🫶
Love yous both

Oakley
Goodnight love you🫶
Read at 23:17 pm

Walking through the city of Suzuka with their hands intertwined together although it was a little late there were many people walking on the sidewalks and street lights lighting up the area. Lando and Matilda arrived yesterday after spending a few extra days in Singapore. Today was Wednesday meaning no work for Lando as media day was usually Thursday.

After grabbing a bite to eat more for Matilda as she was feeding two people instead of just herself and she loves food. Walking along the sidewalk ignoring the crowd around them laughing at each other they were completely unaware of the crowd around them as they continued to joke and laugh getting a few odd looks along the way they made it back to their hotel room.

Matilda felt exhausted Lando could see it on her face so after a bit of sweet talking the girl had laid down and soon after was sleeping on her side her hand laid out on her stomach. Lando smiled at the sight of course it wasn't on his agenda to have a kid right now but he was excited for this he didn't think of it as a mistake or an accident at all.

Being in the public eye made everything harder than it had to be for example if Lando wasn't famous he would be able to walk up to Tilly and rub her stomach were there kid was growing at and no one would ever blink an eye at it but if he actually did that now it would be over of course it wasn't normal but it came with his job unfortunately.

Although they hadn't been dating for long and the girl was pregnant everything felt just right to both of them. Ollie and Oakley had watched the girl fall in love with the driver and their unborn baby. They were shocked when they heard the news but they were gonna support their best friends with whatever decision she made.

As for the boy's friends they were the same way which was weird Lando thought that someone would've not liked it. But everyone being supportive was appreciated by Lando and Matilda; they had also told Lily as she was now getting closer with her.

Climbing into bed next to his girlfriend wrapping his arms around her waist, both hands resting on her belly, a smile that hasn't gone away on his face. He knew it would be soon that they would be waking up next to each other in Monaco; they both came to the conclusion that it was the best option for them and the baby.