14

"Okay so I kinda have a dilemma" I start looking at my friends who sit at the corner booth in a coffee shop all of us looking at the only tv in the shop which I somehow talked the barista into putting quali on.

"What is it?" Livvey asks, not taking her eyes off the TV as they show Lewis.

"So Lando asked me to-" I get interrupted by all three of them quickly snapping their heads towards my direction.

"Continue"Ollie says motioning with his hand I chuckle at them as I watch their eyes flicker back and forth between me and the tv screen

"He asked me to come to Singapore and Suzuka" I finished, their eyes widened, Ollie nearly spitting tea everywhere.

"You're going right" he asked before the girls could get words in themselves I shrug my shoulders as I take a drink of my coffee.

"He told me to think about it so that's what I'm doing" I tell them despite Lando asking me out and me saying yes i still felt weird not because of Lando himself but I had never been good in relationships and I even told him that.

"And have you come to a decision yet?" Oakley asked before taking a bite of her bagel that she had ordered.

"That's why I'm asking cause I can't make a decision" I replied looking down at my freshly painted nails picking at them as well I tried to keep them maintained but over the short 4 weeks they get messy as I try to pick and chew them off a anxiety tic.

"That's something you need to do babe" Oakley tells me as she places her hand over mine trying to stop me from picking.

"Pros and cons give them to me" I look at my friends they look at each other

"Pro he is Lando Norris" Oakley starts making me laugh

"Con he has semi crazy fans who will stalk you everyday for the rest of your life" Ollie states resting his arms on the table I look up to the tv seeing the papaya colored car on the screen

"Pro you already have love struck eyes" livvey smiles I roll my eyes playfully looking away from the tv giving my three best friends who are staring at me my full attention

"Pro he literally showed up at your door cause you hadn't answered him" Ollie points out liv and Oakley nodding their heads in agreement.

"Pro you get to spend time with him" Oakley adds while taking a drink of her coffee I sigh feeling overwhelmed even though I had asked them to give me pros and cons.

"And what else do you have to do you work from home anyway" livvey looks at me as my eyes flicker between my three friends and flicking to the tv once thinking that they will miss it but they don't.

"Just go Matilda or you're gonna regret it" Ollie laughs he's right I have a serious problem with deciding not to go somewhere then regretting it.

"Listen if something bad happens Ollie is planning my funeral" I inform them they look at me then glance at each other then back at me as I tap my nails against the table

" And what do you think will happen?" Oakley ask

"Oh I don't know I get murdered" I point out sarcastically " or me and him realize that we're totally different and don't each other as well as we thought" I add

"Well girlfriend you gotta spend time with him at some point and I think you know each other well enough I mean he did spend three days with you at your apartment alone might I add" livvey says I look down as a pink tint comes onto my cheeks knowing that she was right plus we definitely were alone in my apartment.

"I see that look" Ollie laughs pointing at my cheeks. "What happened huh?"

"Just stop, I'll go" I laugh, avoiding Ollie's last question.

Talking about a few more things well watching the rest of quali before parting ways heading back to my apartment. Entering the door the lobby where packages get dropped of all where the door man David sits he was older but incredibly kind.

"Matilda" he waves his hand grabbing my attention before I walk bye I walk up to him seeing flowers sitting next to him he pulls them up setting them on the counter.

"These were delivered for you" he tells me as I look at them I look at him sending him a nod before picking them up

"Thank you" I say he nods his head before going to help another delivery driver as I walk to the elevator flowers in hand.

Waiting a short time for the elevator to open I enter quickly pressing the fifteenth floor button the doors closing and the elevator quickly rising only taking a couple seconds before it dings the doors opening again. Walking quickly to my apartment, unlocking the door and opening it I walked in making sure the door was locked again before setting the flowers on the counter as well as my purse.

I grab the card that was sticking out on the top unfolding and reading it my heart makes little leaps. I squeal in happiness quickly grabbing my phone.

Hope you have had a good day beautiful girl <3 - Lando Norris

Lando🧡

I guess I'll come
We're the flowers apart of you plan to get me to come?

No actually they weren't 😂
But happy you got them😊

😵‍💫
Read at 14:26pm