Extra thirteen

😉

"Hello chat" Lando greets right after he presses the go live button a couple of seconds later thousands of comments come through some greeting him back and some shocked that he was streaming.

"So I figured since it's the end of the break I would stream once" he laughs as comments start scolding him for not streaming. "I'm sorry guys I'm a busy guy"

"The new video with McLaren is adorable" he reads from chat a smile on his face as he nods

"Listen guys"he starts adjusting in his chair, nearly knocking over the shelf behind him holding his helmet in the process. " The night before that was recorded Faye slept maybe a total of two in a half hours."

"She fell asleep on our way home from the MTC which was at about six thirtyish pm and she slept until the next morning." He finishes before taking a drink from his cup, the comments laughing as well as some feeling bad for the couple.

"Why you ask?" He pulls the microphone closer before continuing "because she's teething"

"I would be tired too if I ran around the MTC all day" he reads a comment laughing, his hand coming up to adjust to the Bennie sitting on his head.

"That is true plus she has to inspect every car as well." He agrees. Of course as he talks to the viewers little stomps in the hallway get closer and closer but only he could hear them next thing he knew the handle to his door was jiggling.

"Uh oh" he smiles as the door opens revealing the tiny human who was rocking a onesie with flowers on it and some serious bed head as well as carrying her favorite blankie.

"Hello munchkin" he greets his daughter as he mutes the microphone. The viewers watched the interaction which you could barely see the girl as she stood right outside the camera frame but they watched as Lando smiled then moved to his left this time all the way out of the frame before returning. unmuting the microphone rustling in the background from just out of frame.

Lando glanced down at his daughter as she grabbed toys out of the bin that was in his office smiling at the sight of his daughter who was happily grabbing every toy out of the box and placing them gently on the ground a couple of them she reached up to show Lando.

"How do you feel about the new season?" He reads as Faye hands him two pieces of a toy asking him to put them together.

"Good I think not really sure until practice though" he answers, popping the toy together and handing it back to Faye who was waiting patiently. Her little hands reached up grabbing the toy from Lando which everyone could see as it was just barely in frame she giggles as she brings the toy closer to her face.

"Yes Tilly and Faye will be there" he answers after reading a question silently Faye looks up at him as he says her name. As he does his phone starts ringing the name showing on the screen as 'Tilly🧡✨🥰' he smiles quickly answering the FaceTime call warning her that he was streaming. Despite the fact that she knew he still muted the microphone.

The conversation was quick as Tilly was only telling him that she was on her way home no one could hear but Faye screamed mama as Tilly's voice went through the phone lando laughed as did Tilly. Unmuting the mic once again once off the phone he answered some more questions and some questions he completely ignored as they were stupid and ignorant. Kidsafe music played a playlist that Lando had to make because of faye.

It wasn't long before Tilly got home carrying up the shopping bags to her and Lando's bedroom before going to his office the door was closed so she could only slightly hear her man talking and her kid babbling. Opening the door carefully seeing Faye on the ground and Lando sitting at his desk at an angle so he could see Faye. Lando looks up at the door as it opens smiling at the sight of his wife Faye noticing the movement, her eyes light up as she quickly stands up and wobbles over to Tilly who waits with her arms open.