40

Usually when Lando got home it was quiet this time it was no different Taylor swift playing throughout the apartment ollie and Oakley were sat in the kitchen but Tilly was nowhere to be found but Lando didn't have to look to far as her friend pointed towards the bedroom he quickly greeted Ollie and Oakley before running the shared room hearing the shower running.

He walks in the steam from the shower hitting him as well as fogging up the mirrors and glass. She turns around as she feels his eyes on her smiling as they make eye contact Lando relaxes at the sight happy that he didn't miss the birth of their child.

"Are you gonna get in or keep staring" she breaks the silence first and that was all it took for Lando to shed his clothes jumping into the shower behind her rinsing off before standing behind her helping her wash the soap off.

He stands behind Tilly, her back into his chest as he places hands under her stomach and lifts lightly, taking the weight off her. She immediately sighs the pressure off her back, smiling in relief. Lando had learned this trick a month ago of course seeing it on Tik tok first then begging Matilda to try it of course she agreed and after that she was asking him to do it every time he got home from a long trip.

Letting her belly gently down carefully he places a kiss on the top of her head. Landos eyes sparkled as he looked down at Matilda, her stomach looking more swollen than before he left, also lower which meant that it was a possibility of her water breaking soon. That thought made him smile as his hands rubbed over her stomach and hips.

"Are you ready for this?" Matilda broke the silence lando knew what she was talking about smiling widely

"More than ready" he stared at the reflection of them in the glass. It was faint but you could make them out.

She also took in the sight of them in the reflection, her hands meeting his that rested on top of her stomach kicks being felt from growing human inside the womb. Lando smiled every time he felt the kicks or when they moved he didn't know that he could be this happy. Everything was falling into line perfectly for him although a year ago he definitely did not see himself in this position so soon he was more than okay with it.

Only staying in the shower for a couple more minutes Lando helped the girl shave her legs. Stepping out of the shower wrapping a towel around himself then grabbing one for the girl with the towel wrapped around his waist he walks to the closet which is shared between the two grabbing a pair of biker shorts and one on his shirts and a bralette taking them to Tilly who was putting lotion on.

Placing them next to the girl before going to grab clothes for himself, throwing them on quickly returning back to Tilly who sat on the bed in discomfort. Landos eyes narrowed as he observed the girl finally it clicked in his mind but before he said anything to her he ran to Ollie and Oakley.

" How long has Matilda been having those contractions?" He asked as he looked between the two.

"Braxton hicks?" Ollie asked, confused he knew that she was having those but not actual contractions. The three of them knew Tilly's pain tolerance was scary high sometimes.

"Holy shit she's been in labor this whole time?" Ollie's eyes widen as he jumps up, his phone dropping onto the counter.

" no wonder why she's been hiding out in There all day" Oakley nose crinkled before her jaw dropped

"Wait holy shit tils is in labor I'm gonna be an aunt" she smiled widely jumping up and down as Lando eyes widened running back to the bedroom where he left the girl.

"Lando I'm fine" Matilda scolded as he entered the room quickly she knew that she was fine her water hadn't broken yet the only change was how intense the contractions were and the time between was getting smaller and smaller.