33

"Ahhh" I scream as I open the door jumping into Ollie's arms pulling Oakley into the hug as well

"You're belly oh my god" Oakley places her hand on my very swollen stomach and Ollie follows her movements.

"Oh my god they are kicking" Ollie laughs as my child is playing a game of football in my stomach I laugh as I place one hand on my back.

We moved into the apartment which is now shared between me and Lando. Overlooking Monaco and the bay with multiple yachts anchored it wasn't cheap to live here but it was so worth it Even though I didn't see Ollie and Oakley as much.

"I know this place was expensive but this is so worth it" Ollie says as he looks out the floor to ceiling windows Oakley was doing the same as I closed the door behind them.

" Show me the nursery now" Oakley demands, leaving her suitcase in the hall. I laugh, taking the lead and walking to the nursery which is right next to the master bedroom. The walls are covered in pictures from the maternity shoot I and Lando did a couple weeks ago when we were in London but we drove down to woking to do the shoot.

Walking into the nursery it was a green themed nursery.

"Oh my god" Ollie squeals, taking in the room as does Oakley. The sun shines into the room as the blinds are fully open, the room looking ethereal.

"This is a dream. Can you and Lando adopt me?" Oakley asks, turning towards me looking at me with hopeful eyes.

"Sorry babes but I think one kid for now will do" I answer laughing as her attempt. The constant kicking against my ribs was still going strong. Baby Norris was a very active baby in the womb the first time Lando felt them move and kick he cried tears of joy as if his hands weren't already on my belly 24/7 before we could feel them kick they were definitely on my stomach any chance they could be after.

"Spending the next month with you is gonna be the best time of my life" Ollie tells us as we stand in the middle of the nursery. I moved to the chair that was sitting in the corner, sitting down and leaning back into the cushion.

"I know I'm so excited" I smile just as Oakley was gonna say something when the bell rings singling a package has been delivered I internally groan not wanting to go all the way downstairs to the lobby to get it. 

"I'll go get it" Ollie offers knowing what the bell means after hearing it numerous times when we were on FaceTime as does Oakley.

"Thank you" I say my bottom lip poking out a bit. He walks out of the nursery and soon after I hear the front door close.

Me and Oakley moved to the living room as the tv was already on qualifying and the very familiar papaya colored car on the screen. Although I tried my hardest I still haven't been able to convince Ollie and Oakley to cheer for McLaren but I did have Nick Ollie's boyfriend to cheer with. Ollie and Nick made it official nearly six months ago now which is a long time for Ollie.

"Ohhh Matildaaaa '' Ollie enters the doorway again, walking in front  of me with a bouquet of flowers in his hands.

"Lando" I mutter under my breath as I sit up. He sets the flowers on the coffee table in front of me. This was a recurring thing Lando also got me flowers on race weekends and I love it.

Lando🧡

Thank you for the flowers 🥹
I loves you❤️

You're welcome 😊
And I love you too❤️
Read at 16:26pm

Matilda_June

Liked by landonorris, Carlossainz, oaktree, and 472,928 others

Matilda_June my artistic ability's really came out😊

👤 landonorris

View 10,628 comments

User48 THE NURSERY OMGGG

User68 can you do my art project for me?
↪︎ Matilda_June sure

Oaktree it's so dreamy ✨

Landonorris I would just like to let everyone know that I didn't know she was painting it herself (not that I doubted her). I came home from a race and it was painted. 😊

Landonorris also pretty flowers
↪︎ Matilda_June I know my boyfriend got them for me
↪︎ landonorris reallyyyy 🤭

User92 omg it's so prettyyy

Olliebradley a girl that can write and paint
↪︎ Matilda_June and that's all I can do 😭

Lilymuni it's so pretty😍

Georgerussel I mean it's okay
↪︎ Matilda_June you can't say anything to me when you qualified dead last😊

User3 can you adopt me?
↪︎ Matilda_June sorry babes Oakley already asked
↪︎ landonorris you told her no right?

Landonorris I miss you
↪︎ Matilda_June I'll miss you when you win
↪︎ landonorris oh😔
↪︎ Matilda_June I'm joking ❤️

User0 Lando still sends you flowers 🥺

View more comments

🧡