GIRLS ON FILM

introducing

introducing...
GIRLS ON FILM!
( a gilmore girls fic )

★ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ synopsis

            LORELAI GILMORE RUINED HER LIFE AT AGE SIXTEEN

     LORELAI GILMORE RUINED HER LIFE AT AGE SIXTEEN. Well, that's how her parents viewed it, at least. She had gotten pregnant, with twins, no less; Lorelai— named after her mother, although she preferred to be called Rory— and Rosalie— who went by Rosie. She viewed it as a blessing though, her twins were the best thing that ever happened to her, two tiny best friends that happened to look just like her.

Rory was a brainiac, with a 4.0 GPA and the ability to get homework done with ease. A soft spoken genius who could recite Jane Austen from memory. A girl who could read through anything with big dreams of going to Harvard. Rosie was not quite as smart, but she knew how to have a good time. A ray of sunshine who could turn any situation into a party. A wild child, a free spirit. Their mother, who was a mix of the two, was not only a mother, but a best friend as well.

Our story begins when Rory gets into the prestigious Chilton Preparatory School, a private school for prodigies with money. Despite Rory's smarts, Lorelai was not in the financial standpoint to pay for such tuition. This leaves her with no choice, but to contact her estranged parents for a bit of help. They happened to be more than happy to help, but one condition; dinners with them every week. Now, with Friday dinners at the grandparents and the twins being split up between two different schools, things were going to get interesting for the Gilmore girls. Especially when you add boys and teenage drama into the mix.

or in which,
LIFE FOR THE GILMORES WAS A LOT
OF THINGS, BUT NEVER BORING.

GILMORE GIRLS
SEASONS ONE — FOUR

GILMORE GIRLSSEASONS ONE — FOUR