eight, who's naked?

CHAPTER EIGHT, who's naked?( episode four: the deer hunters )★★★

( episode four: the deer hunters )
★★★

MONDAY
SEPTEMBER 11TH, 2000

     THE DISMISSAL BELL AT STARS HOLLOW HIGH HAD RANG, MEANING THEIR FIRST DAY BACK AT SCHOOL AFTER THE WEEKEND WAS OVER. rosie was thrilled, since she was excited to work on her solo for the fall recital with ms. patty. 

rosie and lane, who had just had class together, walked together, making small talk about their weekends. "so, teddy peters?" lane asked curiously, stopping in front of her locker.

"rory can't keep anything from you, i swear." rosie replied, rolling her eyes. lane didn't say anything, just made a face that told rosie she wanted to know everything. "we're going out this friday, after the game."

"you guys would make the perfect couple." lane commented, grabbing her things. "a cheerleader and a football player, it's a match made right out of a teen movie." rosie huffed at the label lane had given her, opening her own locker to check her appearance. "do you still have my le tigre cd?"

"yeah, and next time i'm in hartford, i'm buying my own." the girl informed her, smiling. she dreaded having to give the album back to lane. "you can have it back after i listen to it, like, fifteen more times." 

lane chuckled. "i gotta go." she informed her. "see you."

"see you, lane," rosie told the girl, running a finger over her mascaraed eyelashes. she shut her locker and was met with her two best friends. she jumped, startled, telling them with a hand over her heart, "you guys have to stop doing that!" 

"never." dylan told her with a grin.

"how much time do you have 'til dance?" ashley asked, crossing her arms. "i need a burger."

rosie grabbed dylan's arm and checked his watch. "approximately... an hour and nine minutes." she reported, smiling.

"lucas matthew danes, here we come," ashley announced smiling, linking her arm with rosie's.

dylan rasied an eyebrow, questioning, "how do you know his middle name?" 

"oh, i made it up." ashley answered.