six, fez, rosalie, and hats

CHAPTER FIVE, fez,rosalie, and hats( episode three: kill me now )★★★

CHAPTER FIVE, fez,
rosalie, and hats
( episode three: kill me now )
★★★

SUNDAY
SEPTEMBER 3RD, 2000

      RORY WOKE ROSIE UP AT WHAT SHE CONSIDERED TO BE THE CRACK OF DAWN; 7 AM. it was golfing day and their mother was already gone because of the wedding at the inn. richard had told them to come at 8 am. 

"i don't understand why we're golfing so early." rosie groaned as she carefully applied mascara, using a compact mirror. 

"i don't understand why you look so cute for golfing." rory told her, her eyes focused ahead at the empty seats across from them. they were riding the bus to hartford, which was forty minutes. 

"rich guys, duh." the girl simply replied, biting her lip as she spread the black product all over her lashes. 

"you are seriously gonna poke an eye out." rory told her. 

she carefully finished, putting the wand into the tube and screwing it closed. "okay, so, how are the guys at chilton?" she questioned, looking to her sister in intrigue.

rory seemed to tense at this. "i don't know. i haven't really noticed." 

"you totally have." rosie teased with a grin. "what's his name?"

"there is no guy at chilton." rory assured her. 

"but there is a guy at stars hollow." rosie continued, grabbing a lip gloss from her purse. "dean."

"how'd you find out his name?" rory asked, looking to her sister with a surprised look. 

rosie laughed at her sister's reaction, applying lip gloss on her lips cleanly in the mirror. "i go to school with him, ror." she reminded her sister. "have you talked to him since the first time?"