Going to town #2

Qibao washed up and came to the courtyard, found that her eldest two uncles have been ready, the rest of the family has not yet gotten up. Mrs. Wang is concerned and couldn't sleep, so she got up, saw her granddaughter come out, still do not feel at ease to let the two big old men to take Qibao to the town: "Bao'er, grandmother is really not assured of you, or you'll just stay at home with grandmother, grandmother will steam the egg custard for you to eat, okay?" Said Mrs. Wang with a worried face.

Hearing her grandmother say this, Qibao immediately said: "Grandmother, don't worry! I won't run around, I'll follow elder uncle closely, we'll be back soon, and since Qibao has grown up so much, she hasn't been to the town even once, I'd like to go and have a look."

After Mrs. Wang heard Qibao say this, she could only give up, just repeatedly urged Xu Dabo to take good care of Qibao, stuffed twenty Wen, if Qibao is hungry, let him buy a few buns for Qibao to eat. Mrs. Wang instructed before letting them leave, the two adults and one child went out under the watch of grandma and mother. 

Her uncle carried her all the way to the ox cart in the village that was used to pull the villagers to the town. The cart was driven by Xu Dafu, a fellow villager, who was of the same generation as Qibao's grandfather.

Qibao lay down on her eldest uncle's arms and greeted sweetly: "Hello Grandpa Fu." 

"Hey, it's Qibao, are you feeling better? When my Hua'er heard you were injured, she wanted to go to your house to see you, but she was pulled back by her grandmother for fear of disturbing your recovery, but now it seems that you have recovered quite well." Xu Dafu smiled honestly.

Qibao replied: "Thank you Grandpa Fu for caring about Qibao. I'm much better. I also miss Sister Hua'er. When I have time in two days, I will go and play with Sister Hua'er."

Xu Dafu smiled and nodded, and then asked the three of them to get on the bullock cart. Xu Dabo handed over five cents, two cents for the adults and one cent for the children.

Several villagers were already sitting on the oxcart. When they saw the three people from the old Xu family getting on the oxcart, they all greeted each other one after another. Uncle Xu also greeted one by one. Qibao always called people uncle and aunt when she saw them, and she was very sweet. They are all extremely curious about Qibao.

When Xu Dafu saw that the bullock cart was full, he swung his whip and gently slapped the cow's buttocks. The big black cow raised its hooves and walked toward the town. Qibao was shaking all the way, and her buttocks were aching, and her uncle couldn't bear it, so he held Qibao on his lap, which made Qibao feel better.

Qibao looked at the bumpy dirt road and thought that when she got rich, she would build this road into a stone road so that her butt would suffer less.

Just like this, the oxcart traveled for an hour before finally arriving at the town. Qibao curiously surveyed the surroundings, the shouts of vendors around her were endless, and on the left side of the town stood a stone monument that reads Huamen Town. Asked the oxcart back to the village time, Uncle Xu holds Qibao out of the cart, he tightly clutching the flower rags wrapped in ginseng in his arms, a look of nervousness, for fear that someone will snatch it. 

Qibao just want to laugh after looking at him and said: "Second uncle, if you are too tense, other people will think that there is a treasure in your arms, just act like you normally are." After hearing his niece say that and felt it was reasonable, so he also relaxed.

The three of them walked towards the door of the store...