Attraction

At this time, the people arranged by Su Chenyu to go to Xujia Village to collect vegetables also came, and Mrs. Wang came with her family.

Elder Xu asked: "Why are you all here? Isn't there no one left at home?"

Wang said: "I heard from the person Chen Yu sent to bring in the vegetables that the barbecue restaurant opens tomorrow. I was afraid that you would be too busy, so I came over to help. I have made arrangements at home, and I also asked Chun Sheng to watch over the greenhouse! The workers I gave all the food to the village chief's wife." 

Qibao smiled and said: "It's great that grandma and the others are here. It's just a good time for our family to witness the opening of the barbecue restaurant, right?"

The whole family smiled and nodded.

The group of people all entered the barbecue restaurant. The Wang family had already been attracted by the paintings on the wall, and they praised: "Hey, this painting is so beautiful. I have never seen such a painting! It's so cute!"

Mrs. Li also said with emotion: "Yes, this is the first time I have seen this painting! You can't see how beautiful the painting is. Even the vegetable leaves next to it look real and the colors are beautiful."

Xu Laosan said: "This word is also written in an interesting way, it's really interesting!"

However, she was still as attentive as a mother. She pointed at the female doll on the wall and said: "I think it looks like Qibao.  Mother, sister-in-law and second sister-in-law do you think so?"

A few people took a closer look, and they really looked a lot like Qibao...

Xu Dabo spoke up and said: "This is Qibao! All these paintings were painted by Qibao, as well as those on the walls, they're very beautiful, and Qibao even made a poem about it!"

Everyone admired each wall again, and everyone was full of praise.

When everyone had finished looking at them, Qibao said: "Grandma, First Aunt, Second Aunt and Mother, you guys are tired after sitting all the way in the carriage, go to the backyard to rest. The waiters and the others are responsible for these dishes. The eldest brother and the others are back and are reading a book in the backyard! "

The family came to the stone table in the backyard again. Qibao said: "Brother Chenyu, Brother Jing Chen, we will eat at the barbecue restaurant tonight. How about trying these things? You might as well taste them yourself first."

Su Chenyu said with a smile: "Okay, I'll do whatever you want!"

"There is also the matter of tomorrow's opening. Uncle will set off the firecrackers. Grandpa, you will stand at the door to address the guests tomorrow. First aunt and second aunt, if the waiters are too busy tomorrow, just help with the dishes. Grandma will take care of the accounts!"

Xiaoliu said: "What about me? What do I do?"

Qibao said: "Sixth Brother, you don't have to do anything, just stay in the backyard!"

Xu Laosan said: "You bastard, how can you help! Why don't you ask your elder brother and the others to learn how to read! Your elder brother is often praised by the teacher in the academy, so you have to learn from your elder brother!"

Xiaoliu pouted dissatisfiedly and ran to find his elder brother reluctantly.

Elder Xu was a bit worried: "But Qibao, I haven't spoken in front of so many people, if I'm wrong, it'll be a ridicule!"

Qibao laughed and said: "Grandpa, what are you afraid of, you are the head of the family! If you don't speak up, who will? Just bring out your strength to be the head of the family, this is a small scene, consider it as exercising yourself."

Elder Xu said sardonically: " Isn't your grandmother the head of the family!"

Mrs. Wang couldn't laugh or cry, but scolded: "You dead old man, what big and small things in the family didn't ask for your opinion, now you're framing me! Qibao asked you to do something, but you're just pushing it back!"

Elder. Xu said: "Okay, okay, that's not what I meant. I'm just afraid that I won't do well, so I'll try my best!"

Qibao said: "Grandpa, you can do it, come on!"

Su Chenyu said: "Grandpa Xu, Qibao is right. You are the oldest here, so of course you can speak on behalf of everyone!"

So in the next moment, everyone saw Elder. Xu clasps his hands behind his back, standing up straight, coughing, and starting to think about how to speak.

Wang and others all went to the kitchen and sent the ingredients for tonight's meal to the front hall. The waiters helped with bowls and chopsticks. Qibao said to the shopkeeper: "Uncle Zhang, let all the waiters and cooks come to eat. You can find a table wherever you want. Sit down, we also need to know the taste of the food in our own store, otherwise it will be bad if customers ask and cannot answer. Take what you want to eat, don't waste it, you can eat as much as you want!"

Shopkeeper Zhang said happily: "Thank you, Miss. I have never eaten barbecue meat like this before, it must be delicious!" After saying that, he gathered all the workers in the store and told everyone what Qibao meant, after they listened, their faces were filled with smiles and they all bent down towards Qibao and thanked her: "Thank you Miss and Masters!"

Qibao nodded and said: "Go and prepare to eat. If you have any comments or suggestions, please tell me. We will strive to make our Iron Triangle Barbecue Restaurant the best!"

"Yes!"

Everyone then began to take their favorite dishes after finding a table to sit down, a table can not sit, divided into several tables before sitting down.

Her brothers sat at the same table, and the three sisters-in-law watched over them to prevent burns.

The charcoal stove under the table was already burning. Qibao poured a little oil, took an eggplant and started roasting it. And put some mutton and chicken leg meat on the side, not a moment later, the oil was pricked and sizzled, Qibao took the clip and turned it over. The meat was sliced thinly and quickly cooked, sprinkled with chili powder and cumin powder, and flipped it over two more times.

Everyone tasted it, and it tasted really delicious. The cumin with barbecue was really delicious. Everyone gave it a thumbs up. Su Chenyu said: "Business will be good tomorrow. This barbecue is so fragrant."

Qibao opened the roasted soft eggplant, sprinkled a little minced garlic, cumin and chili pepper, roasted it for a while, only roasted the eggplant until there were small bubbles, and said: "Everyone, try this roasted eggplant, it tastes very good."

After everyone heard what Qibao said, they moved their chopsticks and took some into their mouths. Wang said: "I didn't expect that not only the meat tasted delicious when roasted, but the roasted vegetables also tasted good. They are soft and very suitable for my taste!"

Qibao said: "Grandma likes to eat and then grill it, everyone do it yourself, grill whatever you want to eat."

The brothers and sisters were all helping to grill the food at the table. Except for the eldest brother and the second brother who were older, they ate more politely. None of the other eaters even bothered to speak, their mouths were hot and they breathed loudly. Nor were they willing to slow down their chopsticks, having been counted out several times by their own mothers, who couldn't grill fast enough to keep up with the speed at which several of the brothers ate.

The aroma of barbecue gradually spread outside the door. Passers-by on the street who were going home smelled this aroma, and their empty stomachs growled. Everyone followed the scent to the door of the Iron Triangle Barbecue Restaurant, and a middle-aged man wearing dark green satin said: "Isn't this Yipixian from before? Now it sells barbecue instead?"

An old man replied: "Mr. Qian, this store has been under renovation these days. It looks like it has been decorated. I guess the smell coming out now is the smell of barbecue! It smells so good."

"Yeah, yeah."