The Jealous Old Man

"I understand, Master, I will keep an eye on them." Xiaoling promised.

Qibao finally left the space with confidence. Kui Wu breathed a sigh of relief when he saw the young lady. He looked behind the young lady again and found that the two black bears were no longer there, so he asked curiously: "Miss, where are the two bears?"

Qibao replied: "From today on, they are my subordinates. Just like you, they will not harm anyone. Let's go back."

Kui Wu was a bit puzzled and didn't react to what he heard, so he followed Qibao down the mountain.

When Qibao returned home, she saw the village chief walking around in the main hall, but the old man was calmly drinking tea.

Seeing that Qibao had returned safely, the village chief stepped forward and asked: "Girl, you are back! Are you not injured? Have you found the black bear?"

Qibao picked up the cup and took a sip of water before saying: "Grandpa Village Chief, I'm fine, but you were wrong. It's not one, but two!"

"What? Two? Why did it become two? What should I do?" The village chief slapped his thigh in a hurry.

Qibao said: "Grandpa, village chief, what are you worried about? Those two bears have been tamed by me, and there will be no danger for everyone going up the mountain in the future."

The village chief rubbed his ears and asked: "Girl, what are you talking about? You tamed two black bears? This joke is not funny!"

Qibao was helpless to say it and disbelieved it, so she sighed.

The old man said: "Village Chief, what's there not to believe? Think about it, if four wolves can be subdued by Qibao, why can't two bears be subdued? To tell you the truth, my family's Qibao's animal affection is very good, all animals like her." After saying that, he looked proud.

The village chief asked again: "Are those two black bears still outside?"

Qibao said: "They are no longer here. I have driven them far away. Don't worry, Grandpa Village Chief!"

Kui Wu also said next to her: "Village Chief, our young lady is right. You haven't seen how much those two bears listen to the young lady. They will do whatever the young lady tells them to do!"

The village chief was still a little worried, but he said: "This is a matter of life and death, since you all said so, then I'll believe you, I'll go back and tell the big guys that the bears have been chased away, but Qibao, how about you work hard in the next few days and go up the mountain with everyone else? Kindly consider the village head grandpa begging you."

Qibao said: "Grandpa Village Chief you're too serious, this is a small matter, the big guys are also considered to be doing something for my family, of course the safety should be guaranteed, then I'll go to the mountain with everyone else in the next few days."

The village chief was very happy and said: "With the skills you showed today, ordinary beasts can't beat you. Grandpa can rest assured that you are here."

The old man was unhappy and said: "Village Chief, please make it clearer. I am Grandpa and you are Grandpa Village Chief."

The village chief was a little dumbfounded and said: "Brother, do you still care about this?"

The old man said: "Of course, there is only one grandpa!"

"It sounds like there are several village chiefs. I won't say anything anymore. I want to go back and talk to the villagers, so that everyone will not dare to go out." After saying that, he left the Xu family's door.

When Qibao saw that only her own family was left in the house, she planned to release the black bear for her family to meet, to give them a mental preparation, so that they wouldn't suddenly appear afterward and scare Grandma and the others.

She waved away all the serving servants and closed the door of the main hall. Qibao didn't mean to hide from these people. Although they would not betray her, it was better to avoid them. Over time, they would also see the difference, but Qibao would not take the initiative to tell them.

Mrs. Wang asked: "Qibao, what are you doing?"

Qibao said: "Grandma, don't be afraid yet, I brought two bears back." After saying that with a wave of her hand, two big black bears appeared in front of everyone flabbergasted with honey in their arms, and there was another one that kept licking the beehive, and somehow suddenly switched places with a blink of the eye.

When Mrs. Zhang and others saw this big black guy for the first time, they were so frightened that they took several steps back.

The black bear turned his eyes and saw Qibao. He immediately grinned and headed towards Qibao.

Qibao patted their big bellies and said: "Look at you, you're scaring my family."

The old man knew these two black bears, and now that his granddaughter had accepted them, he was no longer afraid, and he had the courage to step forward and touch their fur.

The black bear also understood the owner's words and handed the honey in his hand to the old man. It seemed that he wanted to give it to the old man as a meeting gift.

The old man was instantly happier, he was very fond of small animals, and padded over again, stroking their big heads, and said: "Eat it yourselves. Remember to give some uneaten food to others next time. It's all covered with your saliva, so you can't give it to others."

The others recovered from their fear and saw that the black bear had not attacked anyone and looked innocent.

Seeing the old man's actions, Mrs. Wang's leg were trembling a little and she said: "This bear is also a bit too big, Qibao you'd better put it away, I'm drumming in my heart just looking at it."

Seeing that the black bear was being touched by his grandfather, Xiaoliu also stepped forward to touch it, but he could only touch the bear's thigh.

Qibao said: "Okay, then I will put them away. Since everyone is so scared, I usually won't let them out." After saying that, the two bears disappeared, leaving only a few drops of honey on the ground.

Mrs. Lin has always been timid. Seeing that the black bear was gone, she softened a little and said: "That's a scary looking bear, I think the white wolves are much better looking than them."

Qibao said: "Mom, what are you afraid of? They will be my subordinates from now on. They are very powerful. Maybe they can help in the future."

The old man said: "Okay, now that the bear problem has been solved, tomorrow, eldest, you will go to the mountain with everyone."

"Okay, Dad." Uncle Xu replied.

The next day, the villagers had received the news from the village chief, and the village chief also told everyone the news that the bear had been driven away. Although they were still a little afraid of the mountains, they still believed what the village chief said, so the big guys still brave enough to go to the mountain.

At the beginning, when everyone was working, they often looked around and saw that there was no movement, and there were really no wild beasts coming out to attack them. Everyone also knew that the Xu family drove away the bear, but the village chief did not tell them exactly how.

After several days passed, the villagers finally felt at ease. Qibao was very obedient and followed everyone up and down the mountain. Everyone just thought that this little girl was here to have fun, if they knew that this girl was here to protect them, there was no telling what kind of expression the villagers would have.

On this day, shopkeeper Tong from Zuixianlou came to Xu's house. The old man welcomed him in. As soon as he sat down, shopkeeper Tong said with a smile: "Congratulations to the old man, congratulations to the Xu family!"

The old man and others were a little confused and asked: "Shopkeeper Hong, why are you congratulating us?"

Shopkeeper Hong said with a smile on his face: "Of course it's your wine. This wine is already famous in the streets and alleys of the capital. Many people can't buy it even if they have money! Isn't this a happy event?"