Business comes to the door

"Don't worry, old man, we will work hard and make our Xujia Village unique!"

"Right, right!"

............

The old man smiled, nodded and said: "I believe everyone can do it. Okay, everyone, please go back and rest quickly! Keep your spirits up and start work on time tomorrow. Do you understand?"

"Understood!"

"Understood!"

After the crowd dispersed and the Xu family returned home, Qibao said: "This wine needs to be left for two months before it can be opened, so the wine made every day must be opened separately and marked with the date so that there will be no mistakes later."

"Well, your eldest uncle has already ordered the altars for the wine, when the time comes, just mark the date on each altar, and then the ones from the same day will all be put together." The old man thought about it and nodded his head.

Seeing that Grandpa already had an idea, Qibao had been teaching her family how to make wine at home for the first few days, and had also told them a few important details, the most important being that the fruits used to make the wine should not have a single drop of water on them.

The next day, the Xu family got up early. After breakfast, they came to the workshop. There were also many villagers who had arrived early and were standing at the door.

Old man Lin and Mrs. Sun also got up early. When the time was almost up, Zhang Chunxi and Li Fugui ran over panting.

Li Fugui said: "I'm sorry, uncle, it's a bit far here, so I'm a bit late!"

The old man said: "You are not late. The others are close, so they came early."

Seeing that everyone had arrived, Old Man Lin took the big guys to the orchard and started picking fruits. He also gave each of the grape picking workers a pair of scissors, for fear that someone would accidentally tear the grape vines.

Because of the spiritual spring water, these grapes not only grow much, but are also all the same size. The fruity aroma is so strong that even the fruit pickers can't help but swallow their saliva.

The old man said: "Everyone can try it, you can't help but know how the food you make tastes."

Some people listened to the old man's words, reached out and picked one, peeled it off and ate it in their mouths.

"Yeah! It's delicious. It's much more delicious than the wild grapes from the mountains. This grape has the right amount of sourness and sweetness, and also has a lot of water!"

"Yes, the taste of wine made with such fruit will definitely not be bad!"

Although everyone liked the taste very much, they only tasted a few pieces and stopped eating it.

Qibao was very satisfied. No one in the village was greedy and they knew what was right.

The bamboo baskets brought all full of picking, and back to the workshop, began to wash the fruit with water, after washing, while the fruit is not dry, went to pick again, and came back to the previous washed fruit is basically also dry.

Next, Mrs. Zhang and the others began to teach these women how to make fruit wine.

Qibao watched from the side and nodded with satisfaction. She taught very seriously and carefully, and there were no mistakes.

Because most of them were women, in order to avoid suspicion, Old Man Lin handed over the warehouse to Mrs. Zhang, Chunxi and Li Fugui. He couldn't let the two big men work among the women. The men in their families would definitely feel uncomfortable.

There are also a few teenage boys who are responsible for doing some groceries, and then help picking fruits when they have time.

Because they were novices, they only brewed about four or five jars of each type of fruit wine throughout the day, and Qibao wasn't in a hurry, quality was what mattered, and when they were all familiarized with it, the later operations would be much faster.

Zhang Chunxi and Li Fugui will carry the brewed wine to the warehouse, because the two have not read books, so they can not write at all, old man Lin intends to teach them to write the date, just a few words. Old man Lin is confident, he has been in the Xu family but knows quite a lot of words, the months and days are still very easy to learn, he can learn it himself, how can the two younger than him still learn not to be able to do so?

After returning to the Xu family, Mrs. Zhang said: "I'm going to visit every day for the next few days to watch, and I won't be relieved until I'm completely able to loosen my grip."

Mrs. Li also stated: "Yes, I'm not sure, if I make a mistake, then this jar of wine will be considered a waste!"

Mrs. Lin also said: "We are together, but everything at home falls entirely on mother-in-law!"

Mrs. Wang smiled and said: "Hey! What's the matter? It's not like I can't do it anymore, so don't worry! Isn't it just cooking and cleaning? It's not tiring! The work in the workshop is the most important thing."

Qibao listened to them with a smile. They were really a big family that cared about each other and understood each other. Qibao just liked this kind of family.

In the next few days, the three sisters-in-law worked in the workshop to guide the workers every day. At noon, they also ate in the canteen of the workshop. The cook was specially invited to cook by a woman in her forties from the village. Even if they cook one meal every day, they don't need to do anything else. Although the wages are not as much as those workers who make wine, they are relatively relaxed.

Until they were able to let go completely, the three sisters-in-law stopped going to the workshop every day. The more Old Lin worked, the more he got used to it, and he even got a little immersed in it. Every day was fulfilling, Mrs. Sun also often went to the workshop to help. She finally felt that she was not a free meal of the Xu family, she can also help her granddaughter with some things, and she is very happy in her heart. She is busy every day and enjoys it.

The weather is getting warmer day by day, the sun is shining every day, and people can already wear only a slightly thicker clothes.

Shopkeeper Tong came to the Xu family today. Qibao was a little surprised. The old man invited people to the main hall and asked: "I don't know why shopkeeper Tong came here in person today?"

Shopkeeper Tong said: "We are all old acquaintances, I won't beat around the bush, it's like this, didn't your family make that potato flour before, our master sent a letter, the old man at home likes to eat it very much, so he asked me to come over and ask if this thing can be mass-produced and then supplied to our major restaurants?"

The old man thought for a while and said: "This was originally made by our family for our own consumption. I didn't expect that Mr. Su could write a letter specifically. Well, this matter is a bit sudden. Let my family discuss it and I will reply to you as soon as possible."

"Good, when the time comes, let your oldest come and let me know, then I won't linger much longer, it's almost noon and I have to hurry back."

The old man replied: "Alright, then Shopkeeper Tong take your time, we won't linger much longer."

After seeing off shopkeeper Tong, the family sat together, and the old man asked: "Qibao, what do you think?"

Qibao replied: "If we want to supply Zuixianlou, we will definitely need a lot of people. Our family currently has no spare time to make potato flour, but we have to make money. The village is currently saturated, and even if we recruit people, we can only recruit people from other villages."

"Yes, Qibao is right. Is there any other good way?"

Qibao said: "Let's put it this way, the maternal families of the first and second uncles are also close by, so why don't we just leave this to them so that we don't need to look for people in the outer villages, and they're also familiar with the people of their own villages, and they know all of the people of their own villages as well, so that's a little bit more reassuring as well."

When Mrs. Zhang and Mrs. Li heard this, they were very excited and said: "Qibao, is everything you said true? Are you willing to hand over this business to our natal family?"