Iron Triangle

But Jing Chen insisted on giving it and said: "My grandmother's illness is more than ten thousand taels. Grandpa Xu, just accept it. It can be regarded as my filial piety to my grandmother!"

The Xu family was a little embarrassed after hearing this, but Qibao didn't care. Thinking that she had to bear the pain to get the ginseng from the space, she accepted the money and said: "Then we will follow Brother Jing Chen's wish, and we will accept the banknote!" "

Seeing Qibao accepting the money, the Xu family could only remain silent. Qibao handed the money to Wang and said: "Let grandma keep this money. Let's make some delicious food for lunch to celebrate that brother Jing Chen finally found ginseng as he wished. We also celebrate our family's income of 10,000 taels of silver."

Xu family members have no choice but to listen to Qibao's advice and go to work, Qibao and Jing Chen together with the white wolf, they go to familiarize with the environment of the Xu family. They also introduced which room the family lived in. When they came to the kitchen, they met Zhang, Li and Grandmachoosing vegetables, and at a glance, this portion was prepared for the workers. 

Qibao said: "Grandma, otherwise let's do it this way, we'll let the aunt who cooks do it, and we'll pay them more for their work, so that they can still have time to work. Moreover, if our family is going to buy a person in the future, you don't have to do all these things, so it's time for you and my mother to take a break."

Wang said: "Why does Qibao suddenly want to buy someone? We are used to doing this kind of work, and I don't feel comfortable being served by someone else!"

Qibao added: "Grandma, no one can predict what will happen in the future. Our barbecue restaurant will open soon, and after the new year, I plan to plant some fruit trees and prepare to make wine. More and more people are in need. If the family had to do all the little things, it would be exhausting, and the people would definitely have to be bought!"

Wang thought for a while and said: "You are right, but we are still busy now. Let's talk about buying people after the new year!"

Seeing that grandma had agreed, Qibao didn't try to persuade her any more. Bai Shuang and Bai Xue circled around the water tank. They must have smelled the scent of the spiritual spring water. Qibao prepared a rice bowl for the two wolves and filled a basin of water for them to drink. Jing Chen has been watching from the side. It seems that the girl has a lot of this kind of water.

After drinking the water, Qibao led them out of the kitchen door, and Jingchen followed. Qibao suddenly said, "Brother Jing Chen, I think half of the time you have lived in my house for so long is for the water in my house, right?"

Jing Chen saw that Qibao had made it clear, so he didn't hide it and said: "Yes, but I don't mean any harm. My mother gave birth to me prematurely, so my body is relatively weak. I have been practicing martial arts to strengthen my body. Since I drank your water, my health has been getting better day by day. My internal strength has also increased, but I don't have any bad thoughts towards you and your family."

Qibao said: "I believe in what you said, otherwise with your status of being either rich or noble you would have already made a move to grab it, I can't tell you the origin of this water. I'm the only one who has this water in the whole continent, I hope that brother Jing Chen will never tell anyone else, I don't want my family to get into trouble because of this."

Jing Chen said: "Don't worry, I will keep it a secret." Qibao nodded, she believed that Jingchen was not a talkative person, and she just didn't want to cause trouble by mentioning this matter today.

After a long while, Jing Chen said: "I'll probably leave here after the barbecue restaurant opens. My grandmother's illness can't be delayed any longer." Qibao nodded after hearing this and said nothing.

Three days later, Su Chenyu sent someone to deliver a letter, saying that all the tables and chairs had been delivered and placed in the barbecue restaurant.

When Qibao learned the news, she went back to the house and brought the prepared paints with her, got on Jing Chen's carriage and went to the town, along with Elder Xu, Eldest Uncle Xu Dabo, and Second Uncle Xu Laoer, while the others felt that they couldn't help and stayed at home.

The group of people soon arrived at the barbecue restaurant, and the plaques were hung up, which read. "Iron Triangle Barbeque Restaurant" each stroke was vigorous and powerful, flowing like a flowing cloud. Seeing that the person who wrote this word had great calligraphy skills, Qibao secretly praised it in her heart.

The counter is on the right as soon as everyone enters. The new floor in the hall is clean and bright, and the walls are gray on the bottom and white on top, which looks a bit monotonous.

Seeing the Xu family coming, Su Chenyu immediately stepped forward and greeted: "Grandpa Xu, you are here. Take a look at the tables and chairs delivered today. I think they are good. Just put the grill pan and stove in place." 

Qibao touched the table and chairs and said: "Well, not bad, it's pretty much what I thought. Let's start assembling all these things now."

Qibao was the first to pick up a grill pan and put it into the groove of the table. It just stuck underneath and was the right size. The bottom of the table is blocked by baffles on three sides, and one side is left to facilitate access to the stove. To add charcoal fire, you only need to take a small shovel and add it directly. If the charcoal fire is too strong, you can also lower the stove a little so that the meat can be cooked. It won't burn easily.

So, everyone followed Qibao's method and started to install grill pan and stove for each table, Su Chenyu and Jing Chen were also helping, their secret guards saw that their masters were doing it, so they also followed to help. With more people, more strength, less than half In an hour, all the tables were installed. 

Qibao took out the condiments again, and placed a can of chili and cumin on each table, as well as a pot of oil, all made of bamboo containers.

After everything was done, Qibao said: "The charcoal fire must be a smokeless charcoal fire. Is Brother Chenyu ready?"

Su Chenyu said: "Don't worry, everything is ready. It's all high-quality white charcoal. I think my people will bring it this afternoon, as well as the kitchen staff, but my cousin paid for it!"

Qibao smiled and said: "Thank you to Brother Jing Chen and Brother Chenyu. You are the ones who contribute the most to this barbecue restaurant, but I have a lot of leisure time."

Su Chenyu said: "What's the matter? Don't forget, without your seasoning, this barbecue restaurant wouldn't be able to open!"

Qibao said: "I want to draw patterns on the white wall so that it looks emotional and not monotonous."

Su Chenyu said: "I told you that the walls look empty, so Qibao you had prepared for this, you can also draw? It really impresses me."

Qibao replied: "It's all because my master taught me well, I'll start by painting the wall!" Qibao picked up the paints and started mixing the colors, she believed that with her level she didn't need to prime, she could just paint directly.

The first wall (room) was painted with plum blossoms, starting from the corners of the walls, first the branches of the trees were drawn out, extending all the way to the four walls, and then the plum blossoms began to be painted, one after another in clusters, which were really bright and colorful and beautiful.

Everyone else was looking at the Qibao painting. Su Chenyu said with emotion: "I have never seen such a way of painting. It is really beautiful. What kind of paint was used in this painting?"

Qibao compiled: "This paint was brought back to me by my master, who also taught me how to paint."

Su Chenyu said: "Qibao, when your master comes next time, you must tell me. I also want to have such a master as my master. If I miss it, it will be a lifelong regret!"

Qibao chuckled awkwardly: "Definitely, definitely!"

Finally painted a good image of plum blossoms, and thought about doing a poem next to it: several branches of plums in the corner of the wall, open alone in the cold. I know it's not snowing, it's only the dark fragrance that comes.

Su Chenyu praised: "Good poetry, good poetry!"