Celebrations

After two days of work, all the vegetables in the twelve greenhouses have been sown. Just water them regularly and pay attention to the growth of the vegetables.

Su Chenyu also came to the Xu family from the town today and told the Xu family that the shopkeeper of Yipinxian had been arrested. Wang asked in confusion: "Mr. Su, didn't no one get into trouble last time with the drug? How come they were suddenly arrested?"

Su Chenyu said: "I have to thank Qibao. It was Qibao who provided the evidence that led to the arrest by the county magistrate."

The Su family looked at each other, and Mrs. Lin said: "Qibao, what's going on? Why didn't I hear you say there was any evidence of guilt?"

Qibao said: "Mom, please don't scold me. I stole it from Yipinxian's study."

Lin frowned and said: "Why didn't you tell mom? You're too bold, if someone finds out, will you still be able to come out!" After saying that, she poked Qibao on the forehead.

Seeing that the third daughter-in-law had poked Qibao's forehead red, Mrs. Wang immediately stopped. 

She held Qibao in her arms and said: "Honglian, isn't Qibao fine now? Qibao must have seen her uncle injured last time, so she couldn't hold back her breath and just wanted revenge. Not to mention that Qibao also did good things! People who have done bad things must be punished."

Mrs. Zhang also said: "That's right! Mom is right, I also want to thank Qibao! She finally helped me get rid of my bad breath."

Lin said helplessly: "Okay, okay, I'm the bad person." After saying that, she glared at Qibao with an exasperated look.

Qibao smiled awkwardly and said: "Mom, don't be angry. Don't you want to know what crime the shopkeeper of Yipinxian has committed?"

Mrs. Lin said: "You stinky girl, you know your mother wants to know, why don't you tell me now!"

Qibao said: "That's right. What's written on the envelope is evidence of how the shopkeeper of Yipinxian secretly murdered the master's family and occupied the magpie's nest!"

Su Chenyu said: "Let me tell you, the man who was beaten to a bloody pulp yesterday was all injured. It turns out that this fortune was originally the property of a family named Yan, and the boss named Yan and his son guarded it. Yipinxian, who was passed down from his ancestors, lived a relatively prosperous life. There were also servants around to serve him. One day, Boss Yan's son suddenly fell ill. The doctors said he couldn't save him. His son stayed in bed and suffered from the pain everyday. Boss Yan had no intention of taking care of Yipinxian, so he handed over Yipinxian to his most trusted housekeeper. At first, the housekeeper did his duty. Later, when he saw that Yipinxian was receiving large amounts of silver every day, he gradually became greedy. Later, he thought of a vicious plan and found a martial artist with high martial arts skills. He promised to give the other party three thousand taels of silver if the matter was successful. The two had been plotting for a long time, and they were afraid that frequent meetings would arouse suspicion, so they kept secretly exchanging letters. Feel free to kill the Yan family's father and son. But the housekeeper disagreed, saying that it would be unfair for him to be in charge of Yipinxian. Later, he came up with a vicious plan to trick Boss Yan into saying that there was an old doctor in a neighboring city who had cured many difficult and complicated diseases. Boss Yan was very happy when he heard that his son had been cured earlier and suffered less torture, so he handed over the keys to the banknotes and warehouse at home to the housekeeper. So he arranged for a carriage to go to that old man, and let that martial arts people pretending to be outsiders to lead the way, who had thought, that person even in the middle of the road to use drugs to knock out boss Yan. The housekeeper also followed quietly. Seeing that the man succeeded, he immediately showed up and saw that Boss Yan had his throat cut off with a sword. Then he was relieved. He then threw Mrs. Yan off the cliff and destroyed her body. After the housekeeper returned to the Yan family, he took everything in the Yan family as his own. He also wanted to kill the martial arts master. After all, if more people knew about it, there would be more danger. But that man was not something he could deal with because of his high martial arts skills, so he could only pay him three thousand taels, and when he came back, he called the Yan family's servants Boss Yan and swore not to come back unless he could cure his son's illness. Everything in the house is left to him to take care of, and the servants believe it. After all, the housekeeper is always with Boss Yan. After several years passed without seeing Boss Yan come back, the subordinates became suspicious, and every time the housekeeper found a reason to put it off. As time went by, the housekeeper became impatient. Later, he sold off the servants one after another for various reasons and replaced them all with his own people, even the workers in the restaurant."

Xu Dabo said: "Then why did the housekeeper still leave these letters behind, shouldn't he has destroyed the evidence!"

Su Chenyu said: "That's because the martial arts master threatened the housekeeper with this matter every once in a while and asked for money. The housekeeper couldn't do anything to that person. He was afraid that the person who didn't give him the money would publicize the matter, so he left this evidence that could prove the other party's crime as a trump card. When the county magistrate wanted to arrest the person who collaborated in the crime, it was just that that person was a thug with no fixed address, so there was no news about that person, and he is still secretly there. Looking for it, the butler is the current shopkeeper of Yipinxian."

Li said fiercely: "This shopkeeper is really vicious. He can even kill children. He is so cruel!"

Qibao said calmly: "Second aunt, for those people, they will do whatever it takes to achieve their interests. They would rather kill by mistake than let go! There is nothing they can't do." The Xu family members fell silent when they heard this.

Elder Xu said: "Since the matter has been finalized, we are now considered to have avenged the father and son of Boss Yan, as well as the revenge for the eldest and the children, this is a good thing, let's have a good celebration at noon."

Su Chenyu said: "Grandpa Xu is right. I have asked the county magistrate to sell the Yipinxian store to us. The county magistrate said that the money earned will be used to help the poor villagers. It can be regarded as doing some good things."

Mrs. Wang smiled and said: "So our family also has a shop in the town, and it is a big shop. This is a great event for our Xu family, and we should celebrate it."

Qibao said: "Grandma, this shop doesn't belong to our family, it also belongs to Young Master Su and Young Master Jing!"

Su Chenyu said: "Qibao, my cousin and I have money to provide, and you have the formula in hand. Besides, you have 40% of the shares. You can be said to be the biggest owner of the barbecue restaurant!"

Xiaoliu clapped his hands and said: "My sister has become the big boss! I am the big boss's brother! That's great." The whole family laughed when they saw Xiaoliu's behavior.

At noon the mother-in-law and daughter-in-law four people made a huge table of dishes. Qibao also filled an altar out with the wine she brewed before from space, ready to give grandpa a surprise, grandpa likes to drink a couple of cups when he's not doing anything, so let grandpa have a change of taste today.

When the whole family sat down, Qibao took the lead in pouring a glass of wine for her grandfather. Elder Xu saw that the thing poured out was red, and he hurriedly asked Qibao: "Qibao, what is this? Why is it red?"

Qibao said: "Grandpa, this is the wine I brewed, so the color is red. Grandpa, how would you like to try it?"

Elder Xu picked up the wine cup and took a sip, savoring it, his eyes lit up: "Good wine!"