Decoration 1

Su Chenyu said: "No problem, you don't have to worry, I'll take care of it all."

After leaving the kitchen, everyone went to the backyard. The yard was not small. There were a study room and several bedrooms. The furniture was all complete. Qibao didn't change it either. When the time comes, it would be covered with new quilts and it would still be inhabitable.

Mrs. Li said with emotion: "This yard is really big and there are many rooms. It will be nice to have a place to stay when our family comes over."

Mrs. Wang has been grinning since she entered the restaurant. She was happy from the bottom of her heart. Her Xu family was finally in the spotlight and had an industry in the town. She said happily: "This is all the result of Qibao. From now on, let's work together and the Xu family will get better and better!" The daughters-in-law and others nodded

Qibao saw that everything had been planned, and all that was left was to take action. Leaving the mother and daughters-in-law watching, Qibao went to the blacksmith shop with Su Chenyu and Jing Chen. Elder Xu also went with his son. He felt that it was a bit uneasy to let several children go.

Arrived at the door of the town's largest iron store, inside came the sound of clanking and thumping iron, the man in the iron store with a white towel on his shoulder while wiping the sweat, while greeting with a smile: "Are you guys going to buy something?"

After saying that, he led a group of people into the shop. Suddenly, a wave of heat hit them. The door of the iron shop opened and connected to the yard. Inside, there were several shirtless men who were banging the red-hot iron pieces. There are several big stoves, no wonder the guy in the front shop is sweating all over his forehead.

Su Chenyu said: "We are here to make something custom-made. We need it urgently. I don't know if you can finish it in two days. I can add more money!"

The guy asked: "How many do you need?"

Su Chenyu said: "About seventy or eighty!" Keep the extra for later use.

The guy thought for a while and said: "If the production process of what you need is complicated, two days may not be enough?"

Qibao answered: "Brother, this is not complicated at all. It's just an iron plate, as long as it fits the size!"

The fellow said: "That's simple, I'll ask a few more people to work overtime, and I think I'll be able to rush it out in two days! But the price is not cheap."

Qibao knew that iron tools were valued very highly in ancient times. Generally speaking, if iron tools were used for farm tools or other tools, it would be fine as long as they were used for legitimate purposes. If you were to make weapons or the like privately, and if you made more than fifty pieces, you would be conspiring to rebel, and the consequences would be serious.

Qibao described what needed to be done to the clerk. The clerk thought it was not complicated and said with a smile: "You have to pay a deposit first, and the rest will be paid after everything is finished. I wonder where you want to send this? We will deliver it to your door if the quantity is large."

Qibao said: "Just send it to Yipinxian!"

The waiter was surprised when he heard Yipinxian's name and asked: "Isn't Yipinxian taken over by the Yamen?"

Qibao said: "Yes, but we spent money to buy the restaurant from the county magistrate and plan to open a store ourselves."

The clerk said: "I see, then I'll call a few more people to help rush out the things you require."

Qibao said: "Thank you very much, brother." After paying the deposit, putting away the clockwork handed over by the man, everyone left the iron shop.