Writer Thought's

Assalamualaikum...

My name is mariyam...
My thoughts about writing this story or fanfiction because the drama Mayi Ri didn't get a good ending it was sad and happy also... There was lot of family drama , much not showed about the main leads which is fakhir and anie... They have shown but not that much...

The drama Mayi Ri was mainly focused on habeeb's betrayal to his own big brother zaheer... His 2nd marriage with raheela... Habeeb's injustice to his 1st wife Ayesha and his kids annie and faiza...

I just want to show in my story about fakhir and Annie , their fights , some mature communication , understanding family problems and supporting eachother what so ever happens and trusting eachother...

Mature communication meaning: It means supportive, balanced and regulated , non-reactive, clear and respectful communication...

About myself I have written many stories but didn't have courage to post online... For the 1st time with confidence am writing on Wattpad... please support me... If their any mistakes make me to correct the mistakes...

My dear readers should i write the story in English or Hinglish?
Letters in English but words are in Hindi or Urdu...

Am not supporting any child marriage...

Please don't copy my story, it's my hard work...

In sha Allah 1st chapter will be posted soon... ❤️

Till the Allah Hafiz....