CHAPTER - 27

Annie was attending her online classes in living area and the maid was cooking their lunch... Fakhir is in college...

It's been 2 months she is staying at home it was very difficult to handle... She can't have food properly cause every time she eats , she rush to washroom to puke she can't tolerate the smell of food for a second also...

Maid: baby ji ye lijiye apke liye fruits...
  This fruits for you baby ji...

Annie: mujhe nahi chahiye khanne ka Maan nahi hai...
  I don't need, I don't feel.like eating...

Maid: aapne nashta bhi thik se nahi Kiya aur fakhir sab ne kaha hai aapko fruits Dene ke liye...
  You didn't had your breakfast properly, so fakhir sir said to give you fruits...

Annie: aap is par namak aur mirchi sprinkle karke dijiye... Vo kya hai na chatpata acha lagata hai...
   You sprinkle some salt and red chilli powder and give... it will good whn it's little spicy....

Maid nodded...

Time skip
At night...

Maid prepared the dinner and went to her home... Annie was waiting for fakhir...

Soon fakhir came and greeted her..

Annie: kaisa tha Aaj ka din?
     How was your day?

Fakhir: acha tha...
   It was good...

Annie: jao fresh hojao, Khanna nikaltin hun...
   Go fresh up, I will serve the food...

Fakhir nodded and came back after getting fresh...

At dining table...

Fakhir: tumne Aaj kya Kiya?
  What did you do today?

Annie: kuch nahi classes attend ki , phir notes complete kiya aur tumhara wait...
   Nothing attended the classes, them completed the notes and wait for you...

Fakhir: acha ji... Kya huwa?
   Ok... What happened?

Annie: kuch nahi...
   Nothing....

Fakhir: Khanna khalo phir baat karete hai...
    Have the food we will talk later...

Annie didn't say anything she was lost in her thoughts... Fakhir was noticing it... He kept quiet and waited untill they had their food...

After dinner.....

Annie was about to go to room... Fakhir called her...

Fakhir: annie yaha aao bheto...
  Annie come here and sit...
Saying this fakhir helped to sit on the couch...

Annie: kya baat hai...
   What's the matter...

Fakhir: tumhe kya huwa hai ghum sum kyu ho?
   What happened to you why are so lost?

Annie had tears in her eyes...

Fakhir: tum ro maat batao mujhe kya huwa hai?
     Don't cry yaar say me what's the matter...

Annie: fakhir mujhse ye sab handle nahi hora hai... Tumhe pata hai bohot mushkil horahi hai... Classes ke beej may har baar uth kar ja rahi hun... Khanne ki khusboo se mujhe ulti hoti hai... Manie Aaj sirf fruits hi khaye hai...
   Fakhir I can't handle is anymore... You know it's so hard... In between the classes I am going... The smell of make puke... Today I had only fruits....

He wiped her tears
Fakhir: filhal iska mere pas koi solution nahi magar hum subha doctor ko call karenge aur pouch lenge.... Roya maat karo yaar aise... May hun aapke sath...
   Right now i don't have any solution for it but we will call the doctor at morning and ask it... Please don't cry like this... I am with you...