CHAPTER - 2

Next morning

Zaheer was discharged from hospital and came home... Everyone had their breakfast together and continued their work , zaheer was resting in his room...

Dadi was ordering the maids to clean the room properly because her 2nd daughter is coming for Muscat capital of oman...

Dadi: clean it properly, no dust particles should be seen...

The maid nodded...

Saying this dadi went to her room to take rest...

Ayesha was preparing for lunch... sameena came...

Sameena: Ayesha fehmi and saiqa is coming today... Till 2pm saiqa wil arrive and in half an hour fehmi will come... prepare more lunch today....

Ayesha: ok bhabi I will prepare, just pass me headache pill...

Sameena: you take rest Ayesha... you just cut the vegetables and prepare juice rest of them I will manage...

Ayesha: I will say annie to help us after her school...

Sameena: no need , that girl will come home all tired and exhausted... Immediately for work no need... Let her rest I will say her to prepare for evening snacks...

Ayesha: Thank you bhabhi understanding us...

Sameena: yesterday i forgot to give Annie's pocket money... After her coming I will give her, i know habeeb has will not give a penny to his daughters...

Ayesha had tears in her eyes...
Ayesha: i don't how should I say thank you to you, you and zaheer bhai is doing so much for us... I cannot do anything to my daughters such a shameful mother I am...

Sameena: annie and Faiza are my daughter's only, you only see na annie and Faiza in their childhood stayed with me and zaheer most of the time and fakhir always with you sticking like glue...

Both laughed remembering their childhood....

Ayesha: yes, annie will come running to you because fakhir pulled her hairs... And fakhir stayed behind me so he can escape for your scouldings...

Sameena: both were notorious at that time... so Ayesha no guilt ok, because annie is my kid... Now don't cry headache will be more just help me out...

Ayesha: ji bhabi... (In her mind: I am thankful of allah because sameena bhabhi is all the time with me)

Fehmi and saiqa came to zaheer's home...
After half and hour Annie and fakhir entered the house fully exhausted after the school...

Annie: assalamualaikum saiqa phuppo and fehmi phuppo

Fehmi and saiqa: walikumsalam...

Saiqa: how are you meri Jaan annie?

Annie: alhamdulillah am good... I will get change and come...
Fakhir also talked to them went to his room..

Aiman is best friend of annie and fakhir... There is no secret between them...

Evening time...

Annie was serving tea for everyone...
The clouds grumbled with noise and started raining...

Aiman: Amma shall we go out and play  in rain...

Fehmi: no need aiman , you will get cold...

Aiman: please Amma , it's been long we have played in rain... just for half an hour...

Zaheer: let them fehmi, this is there age to enjoy let them enjoy... If they get cold also, sameena will make a strong kadha after drinking that kids won't get cold...