CHAPTER - 43

After one and half year...

Fakhir completed his degree in business, it was only three years course... It's been 5 months he have joined the office as full time and completely focused on it... In this one and half year there was a huge change in habeeb he was trying his best to be a better husband, father, brother in law and a best grandfather to his Anaya... He gets his monthly salary he gives all the money to Ayesha, helping Ayesha in her boutique, like giving his ideas to how to buy the clothes material, quality products for her... He asked forgiveness from his daughters also , it took time but yeah , he understood what damage he has done...

For annie and Faiza some times he brings clothes, their favourite foods and sometimes he massages Faiza's legs whn she is in deep sleep, cries bcz he couldn't be a good father to them... He can't go to Annie's room he just bring her favourite things and all... Some times he do Annie's head massage.. Annie also does head massage of habeeb... Our Anaya sits on his lap and shows the oil bottle indicating she too needs massage from her nanu... So yeah Anaya also get her massage done by her nanu...

Ayesha was no more a sad or cry person, now she smiles alot, seeing the changes in her husband, she is trying her best to forgive him and create best memories  with him...

Faiza is helping her mother in her shop, after school she goes to boutique and help her for  creating new designs or patterns on the clothes and she sells the clothes online also... Ayesha and Faiza are earning best....

Habeeb loves fakhir, but he doesn't show it to him , they just have conversation with eachother like friends and full of laughter... Fakhir knows tht his chachu does show much emotions... So he understands it... He forgave him long time...  Fakhir said to habeeb " just be like my baba and guide me to the right path" habeeb gave him warm hug... Cried in his arms remembering his father zaheer....

Fakhir was no more like a young boy, he height is increased, his voice is similar to zaheer, little buff body coz of gym... He trimmed down his beard bcz the hairs pricks to Anaya , when he pecks her cheeks...  Until anaya gets little older he will grow his beard back...

Sameena is happy , the environment of the home is changed nd it was good...  She sometimes remembers zaheer and shares all the things to him looking at his photo frame...

Anaya speakes broken Urdu and English... She can't pronounce some words.... Still Annie was teaching her...

One beautiful morning....

The mens of zaheer house came back home after their fajar namaaz...

Fakhir and habeeb greeted the women's of the house...

Anaya came waddling to her father with her small legs , raised her hands to him so he can pick her up...

Habeeb smiled at her...

Habeeb: Anaya Aaj apne namaaz padhi?
     Anaya did you read namaz today?

Anaya: yesh nanu, ammi padhai..
    Yes nanu , ammi made me study...

Fakhir: ma sha Allah meri gudiya ne  namaaz padha...
     Ma sha Allah my doll read namaz today...

Anaya has a habit of getting up with her mother early morning for fajar prayer... She some how sees her mother praying, she tries to copy it... She too come with her small prayer mat in her hands and spread near Annie's prayer mat and copy her...

Sometimes during sujood she directly flip to Jannah...

Bcz of her small and light weight body and can easily to flip , bcz fakhir taught her to flip , and many more activities...