CHAPTER - 38

A beautiful morning...

Annie got holidays from college bcz she completed her 1st year engineering, so she got holidays for 15 days...

Fakhir also got holidays bcz he too completed his 1st year degree and he too got holidays for 15days... But he can't stay at home bcz he has office also...

Anaya is now 8months...

Fakhir was getting ready for office...
He was wearing his shirt... Anaya was wake early...

Annie spread a blanket on floor so Anaya can sit and play with her toys untill she makes breakfast for fakhir...

But our Anaya was not in a mood to play with her toys , she crawled on her knees with support of her palms... Sat in front of fakhir legs and started pulling his pants...

Fakhir(smiled at her): janu ye aap kya kar rahe ho...
       Janu what are you doing...

She looked at her father and got busy again in her work...

Fakhir took her in arms... Kissed her cheeks... she giggled... Fakhir again did the same with her whole face , she started laughing and giggling....

Fakhir: aap apne toys ke sath kheliye hume office ke liye deri hojayegi...
     You play with your toys I will get late for office ....

Saying this he made her sit in her previous place...

She started crying...
Fakhir ( taking back in his arms): acha aayiye aap meri gudi may baithiye...
     Ok come to me sit on my lap...

She sniffed her nose and wrapped her small hands around Fakhir's neck and kept her head on his shoulder...

Fakhir (to Anaya): aapke itne mote aasun aagye... 
      You have such fat tears...

He wiped her tears and made her sit in his lap and some how managed to wear his socks...

Annie came with breakfast...

Annie: ye lo fakhir tumhara nashta...
     Take this fakhir your breakfast...

Fakhir smiled at her nod...

Annie: Anaya ko mujhe do may usse uska nashta karti hun...
     Give Anaya to be i will feed her breakfast ...

Saying this she took Anaya in her arms and kissed her cheek...

Annie and Anaya sat on the floor where she spread a blanket... Showing her toys and playing with her she made her eat her breakfast...

Fakhir also sat with them and had his breakfast...

Annie burped her and took the utensils and went to kitchen to keep them...

Fakhir was reading a file papers...
Annie back to the room....
She came saw that Anaya was pulling out the the clothes from the cupboard...

Annie: Anaya aapne Mera kaam badha Diya...
       Anaya you have increased my work...

She made baby voice and crawled to her father and sat beside his legs...

Annie(to fakhir) ye dekho tumari beti ne kya Kiya...
      Look what your daughter has done...

Showing him the cupboard condition...

Fakhir: ye kab hogaya (surprised)
       When this happened?...

Annie: jab tum files may gum hogaye the... Aab dekho kaise tumhare pass akar baith gayi hai, Anaya ko pata hai uske baba use bacha lenge...
          When you were lost in your files.... Now see how she came and sat beside you, Anaya knows her father will save her...