CHAPTER - 40

The same day...
Evening

Everyone were busy for Anaya's birthday preperations...

Annie came to rahila's room...

Annie: rahila aunty ye badi ammi ne apke liye bheja hai... 
           Rahila aunty, badi ammi sent this for you....

Giving he bowl of fruits..
Rahila(smiled at her): shukriya annie...
     Thank you annie....

Annie is shock from somedays bcz rahila used to talk with her a smile on her face...
Annie left from the room...

Rahila saw the fruit bowl she just smiled and started having it....

Flashback...

It was morning, everyone had their breakfast and went to their respective works...

Only annie , Anaya and rahila was at home... It was Saturday she had holiday from her college, so she was at home with annie...

Rahila came to kitchen to have something, she was little hungry... She didn't have her breakfast properly....

She saw papaya in the table so the took the papaya and started peeling it skin and chopped in small bites so she can have it...

Annie came to kitchen to make anaya's snacks... She noticed rahila was about to have the papaya...

Annie immediately stopped her having the bite...

Annie: rahila aunty ye maat khaiye , ye aapke liye thik nahi hai...
      Rahila aunty don't have this, this is not good for you....

Rahila: kyu...?
    Why?

Annie was little uncomfortable to say bcz she never spoke this things except her mother and badi ammi...

Annie: vo aapke bacche ke liye thik nahi hai...  Ek minute may aapko sab samjhti hun...
      Its not good for your baby... One minute I will make you understand everything....

She took her phone from room and came to rahila...

She googled everything why she shouldn't eat papaya...

Rahila: sukriya annie...
     Thank you annie...

Annie: may aapko dusre fruits deti hun aap apne kamre may aram kijiye...
        I will give you another fruits you take rest in your room.....

Rahila nodded and went back to her room...

Rahila in deep thoughts...

Rahila(to herself): ghar par sab mujhse ittna acha behave kyu kar rahe hai? Ye sab Inka drama hai... Agar annie chahti to mujhe papaya khane deti magar mujhe khanne nahi diya kyu ki mere bacche maar sakta tha...  Kya sach may sab meri care karte hai...

           Why is everyone behaving with me so good? All this is drama... If annie wanted she would let me have papaya but didn't let me eat bcz my child would die.... Does everyone take care of me...

Thinking all she was so lost...
Annie gave her fruit salad...

Later that evening...

Fakhir, sameena and habeeb came back from work... Ayesha came at afternoon only...

In ayesha's room...

Sameena came with a cup of tea for Ayesha...

Sameena: kya kar rahi ho Ayesha?
      What are you doing Ayesha?

Ayesha: rahila ke liye kapde sil rahi thi...
     Stitching clothes for rahila...

Rahila was passing by room hearing her name she stopped and thought to hear everything what they are talking about...