CHAPTER - 4

Annie was playing carrom... Ayesha came to them...

Ayesha: annie go bring tomatoes and some cucumber, vegetable vendor is outside the gate only...

Annie: ok Amma...
She took the amount and went to bring the vegetables...

Fakhir was playing cricket with his friends... There was a boy named Hamza standing near the car watching outside... with his friend... He has a huge crush on annie so everyday he waits outside the house just to see annie...

Just then annie came outside to buy vegetables... Hamza saw her and kept looking at her only... Fakhir noticed this.. He saw Hamza was staring annie... Fakhir felt like to throw punch on his face... He tried to ignore and concentrate on the cricket... He hit the ball with bat it landed on Hamza's shoulder, he got hit by the ball...

Fakhir: I am sorry yaar , it was by mistake...

Hamza: how can you hit me...

Fakhir: i said na am sorry...

Hamza: you wantedly hit me right..
And they both started to fight...

Annie went inside and called elders..

Zaheer ,Faraz and habeeb came outside...

The elders some how managed to stop their fights...

Zaheer: say sorry to eachother and do handshake...

They both said sorry and did handshake and went inside...

At home...

Zaheer: fakhir what is the necessary to fight with that boy?

Fakhir: i by mistake hit the ball he got angry, I said sorry to him, he came to fight...

Zaheer: you would have called me right what is the necessary to fight...

Fakhir: he was staring at annie i got angry and punched him... His stares were not so good, and Annie is my cousin i should protect her... In place of annie , Faiza and aiman would be their i would do the same...

Zaheer (smiled): you should have break his bones... I will talk to his parents... Go freshen up and come for dinner... Annie go with him and calm down his anger...

Annie followed fakhir...

Annie: fakhir why did you fight with him...

Fakhir: annie please I can't say the lines same... If you are here to calm down my anger please do that, if you are here to make me more angry and I lose my mind... please go, let me rest for sometime...

Annie: ok... Thank you fakhir for saving from those eyes... you rest I will bring some juice...

Fakhir: ok...
Annie went out... Aiman came from another door...

Aiman: fakhir, are you ok?

Fakhir: yes... Aiman have you lost your brain or did you sell it?

Aiman: now what did I do?

Fakhir: you are behaving like you did nothing...

Aiman: say it clearly?

Fakhir: at afternoon what did you say to me about annie...

Aiman: am saying the truth....

Fakhir: I have never saw her in that way yaar, she is my cousin...

Aiman:ok, I am sorry I was playing with you... Don't take it serious...

Fakhir: you
Fakhir took one pillow and throwed towards aiman and both started to have pillow fight...

Annie came
Annie: what's going guys?