Background info

Each chapter will be minimum 2,000 words. (Roughly)

(R) How K (my friends who I'm working on this with) and I (R) are working is we're getting a spinning wheel to make discussions for us. 

(K) The wheel spins for us things such as, plot, themes, characters and AU. We each spin for two themes and refrain from telling each other. One major plot, one minor plot, two characters and we have to ship them no matter what, and we spin for the AU. Then we each have 30 mins to work on the story, then we swap. This goes back and forth until the end. Enjoy :)

(R) This is are first fanfic, don't kill us, we're trying here. We will try to be consistent in the updates and this is what the wheel gave us. We did not have any control over it, be luckily it isn't Shanks x Luffy.

Characters: Law X Sabo (all characters are over the age of 18 but both Law and Sabo are

AU: Modern

Main plot: Arranged marriage

Sub plot: Jealousy

(R) Themes: Smut and Chaos 

(K) Themes: Fluff and enemies to lovers

(We were suppose to not tell each other are themes but... yeah. We talk to much ; } )

(R) We do have school and that takes priority, so weekly updates of 2,000 words might be a stretch, and of course we are starting this right before exams like any normal person.  You can tell when we switch writing cause we have different styles of writing.  Bear with us if u like the story.

Warnings:

Turma 

Bad spelling

Rapid changes of POV

Dead people

A tad of suicidal / self destructive tendencies

Mental health problems 

Insomnia

PTSD

Dead parents

Abusive parents/child abuse

Psychological torture 

Emotional manipulation

Fucking Doflamingo needs his own tag