Bound to him

Recap

"Witch" A green haired man breathed. Dragging luffy to the bed as Luffy wined about food.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY ZORO?!?!"

"I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING YOU DEAF WITCH!" The green man barked back.

"Hey hey hey! Why doesn't everyone calm down?"Sabo asked, trying to deescalate the situation.

Continued

"What did you just call me?" Nami asked with an unsettling calmness.

"Shit" Breathed the green hair man, going pale.

"Pfft. HAHAHA." Booming laughter interrupted the chaotic scene, emanating from a particular tied up prince.

"Aggggh." Sabo groaned in response.

"Who's he?" The green haired man asked Luffy who was currently in his lap, resting on the bed.

"Well Zoro... he's just the prince Sabo kidnapped." Luffy chirped Snuggling into Zoro's embrace.

"You were the one who knocked him out." Sabo gently reminded Luffy with a steer as warm as antarctica.

"A PRINCE!" Nami squealed, her eyes turning into beli's.

"Holding him for ransom! Genius!" Nami sang as she danced her way to Sabo.

"You are my favourite out of the three brothers!" She sang.

"They're not selling me for ransom." Law smirked.

"WHAT!" Nami barked. Before Sabo could interject a metallic ringing filled the room.

"I'll answer it." Zoro said, reaching over to the bedside lifting up the dark blue telephone.

"Who is this?" Zoro demanded.

"Oh! Hi Zoro! This is Marco's, Ace gave me the name of the motel your staying at!" At the sound of Marco's voice, Ace stirred.

"Hmn. Scorchy?" Ace slowly got up rubbing his eyes.

"Here." Zoro gave the phone to Ace.

"Don't be loud, I don't want Luffy to pick up anymore of your bad flirting style." Zoro remarked.

"HEY! You love it when I call you four sword style!" Luffy pouted.

"I didn't know that you use four swords, Zoro! That's so cool, can you show me?" Chopper looks up at Zoro with stars in his eyes.

"Uhm... I can't, Chopper-" Zoro began when he was interrupted by a pillow being thrown straight at him.

"EXCUSE ME!" Ace screams. "How dare you, you green goblin! How dare you corrupt my sweet innocent little Luffy! IMA KILL YOU!"

Marco talks softly in Ace's ear urging him to calm down and sit on the bed. Ace does exactly that. Zoro smirks as he witnesses Ace become more and more submissive to his PYSICALLY absent boyfriend.

"-besides Firefly, it's not like Zoro can hurt Luffy. Luffy can stretch around it... well unless Zoro is using Haki in which case Luffy is really fucked-" Ace sets the bed on fire out of fury and prepares to kill his little brothers boyfriend. Law looks at the scene unfolding in front of him with wide eyes and confusion. He hears Sabo whisper softly to himself, 'Marco made a pun'.

Luffy fights Ace off as Zoro hides behind Robin. Sabo takes a hold of Law's chin and pulls his face towards him.

"Welcome to the family" he smirks.

Marcos voice fills the room through the phone as his dominant voice commands Ace to go outside. It didn't take long for Ace to listen, the fire was put out and Marco was flirting with Ace outside.