Running from rings

Standing on a balcony, Law looks over the wasted city that he has run to. Ever since his father, Donquixote Rosinante, died his Uncle, Donquixote Doflamingo, has been trying to marry him off to a wealthy family. He tried to fight it at first then once he realised he couldn't win he ran. Law walks out of his abandoned home and towards the closest milk bar. He walks a couple blocks when he notices a luxurious car is also at the shop, so he turns around and walks away not wanting to get caught. He enters a dark alley when a short blonde boy bumps into him.

"Watch where you're going"

"I'm terribly sorry sir"

Law looks into the man's eyes and is trapped by an endless, beautiful, blueue void that are his eyes. He smells fresh, like the sea.

"Get the hell out of here kid and next time watch where you are going"

"No need to be so rude, I'm just a bit lost. Do you know where I can find a pay phone or something of that sort"

Law looks down at the blonde then analyses his outfit. He is dressed nicely, too nicely for anyone who lives in this part of the city. Law's eyes hardened then looked at the top hat on his head. 'He's with them' he thought to himself.

"No" Law began to turn his back when a pale hand reached out to stop him.

"Wait sir please. Can you at least point me to the direction of the closest shop?"

Law looked back in the direction of the milk bar then back at the stranger.

"If you head that way there should be a milk bar"

Law points in the opposite direction, which just so happened to be where a gang has marked its territory. He watched the smile grow on the blonde's face and as he bows to show his appreciation. The blonde jogs off towards a terrible fate and Law watches. 'He'll be killed soon enough'. Law runs to his stake out, gathers his things and begins to take off.

"I hope you don't plan on running off again"

A familiar voice fills the room. Law turns around and sees Doflamingo standing there looking over the room with disgust.

"Law, you can't run forever. Just do as I say and get married. It's not that hard. Then you can live out the rest of your life with whatever you want instead of hiding out here and living like a rat."

Law just watches Doflamingo not saying a word when two buff men block the exit and another two stand behind him.

"I have tried to be kind and make you do this willingly but if you insist on continuing this behaviour I just might have to tie you down and make you do it by force"

Law knows that if he tried to run now he would get caught and there would be no way out but if he goes willingly then there could still be a chance to run later.

"Okay" he says in an uninterested manner.

"Okay? Okay. I'm glad you came to your senses because the wedding is happening this Saturday"

"This Saturday! That's three days away. Do I even get to meet them before marriage?"

"Yes, of course you do. You'll meet them tomorrow." Doflamingo smiles.

The men push Law towards the exit and to the same car that he saw at the shop. 'Tomorrow' is all Law can think about.

Law wakes up the next morning on a comfortable mattress and a boarded up window. For the first time in a while he enjoys a hot shower and clean clothes that he demanded to be black. He is sitting on a cushioned chair reading a medicinal book when a maid walks in stating breakfast is being served and Doflamingo has requested he be there. Once he is closer to the dining room he is overwhelmed by the smell of eggs, bacon, pancakes and, the sea? He walked in the room and saw the blonde sitting on a chair. 'Oh no'.