Story Explained

Hey guys, and welcome to my new series. This one is based on Disney's Descendants, and if you don't know what that is, search for it on Disney +. This story is also inspired by YouTuber DJ SWAGER's "The Only Boys with a Quirk VK" texting story. For this story, Izuku and a few members of Class 1-A, and Dabi are quirkless. Still, they will inherit the powers of Disney villains such as Maleficent, Ursula, Jafar, etc. I'll be putting down the names of both the class members and villains from which they inherit their power at the bottom. I'll also be adding the reason for doing so along with them, so I hope you can understand why and hopefully enjoy the series.

Izuku Midoriya = Maleficent (Obvious reasons)

Tsuyu Asui = Ursula (They both dwell in the water)

Toya Todoroki (Dabi) = Hades (Blue flames)

Denki Kaminari = Dr Facilier (I want to cut him some slack)

Eijiro Kirishima = Jafar (Enjiro's sharp teeth and red hair)

Hitoshi Shinso = Oogie Boogie (He looks like Aizawa (being scary))(He'll have a Brainwashing quirk)

And that will be all, I might give some other members of the class similar powers, but that will be enough for now, I hope you enjoy this series, and I'll see you next time.