First Day of Class and Meeting the Sidekicks

The VK returned to their homes and got their belongings. The parents were mad at them for being villains, but they were happy that they were getting a second chance, and that they helped protect the innocent. One week later they arrived at U.A. and walked in, at first they were expecting to be attacked by the students, but instead, they were greeted in a very friendly manner. Once they were done they headed to class and saw Aizawa outside.

Aizawa: Wait out here until I call you.

Izuku: Okay sensei.

Aizawa then walks into the class.

Aizawa: Morning everyone, you all might have seen the footage from the interrogation, so I would like you all to meet our new students from rehab. You can come in now.

The VK walked in and introduced themselves to the class, Aizawa also announced that the Sports Festival would be in 2 weeks and the new Dorms that were finished being constructed, all the students were very nice to them, except for Bakugo who was just silent. Izuku saw this and walked to him.

Izuku: Hey Kacchan, it's been a while.

Bakugo: Tch, what do you care, you're still the same quirkless Deku.

Izuku: Really, then how about I show you just how outmatched you are at the Sports Festival

Izuku grinned and walked to his seat. Once they were finished talking with each other the students got all their belongings and headed to the dorms. The VK got their own floor at the top and finished setting up their rooms. once they were done they all gathered in Izuku's room and they summoned Hitoshi and Dabi's partners.

Dabi: Pain, Panic come here now.

Blue flames emerged and two imps appeared, one was red and obese while the other was blue, skinny, and jittery.

Pain: Yes boss.

Panic: Y-you called for us.

Dabi: Just want to introduce you to the class.

???: So you guys got into U.A.

Said a girl dressed like a witch. Next to her were two boys, one was dressed like a devil, and the other was dressed like a skeleton.

 Next to her were two boys, one was dressed like a devil, and the other was dressed like a skeleton

Hitoshi: Lock, Shock, Barrel, good to see you three again

Lock: We missed you so much Hitoshi.

Barrel: Hopefully the class will like us.

The children giggled.

Denki: Well, why don't we introduce you all to them?

Sidekicks: Sure

They all went downstairs and introduced their sidekicks, once they were done with introductions they all sat down in the living room and rested.

Iida: Hey Midoriya.

Izuku: Yes Iida?

Iida: How did you meet Diaval?

Izuku: Well it happened a few months ago, I was exploring the rural part of Japan when I saw a raven about to get killed by a farmer and his dogs, so I cast a spell on him and gave him a human form. After that, he joined me, and he has become my partner ever since.

Diaval: I am very grateful for what he has done for me.

Mineta: What about Flotsam and Jetsam?

Tsuyu: I met them when I was exploring a shipwreck off the coast, it was the hunting ground of a very large shark, that was when I met them, I actually helped get them out of the wreck, and I gave them their new eyes since they lost their old ones in the scuffle.

Flotsam and Jetsam: She truly is a kind soul.

Eijiro: As for Iago, I bought him off of a circus that was selling "freaks" due to them going bankrupt.

Iago: I still don't get why I was being sold, and they kept feeding me crackers, I don't even like crackers.

Eijiro: Calm down Iago.

Denki: I brought my shadow to life a long time ago, but I also have living voodoo dolls, but they're taking a nap right now.

The shadow waved at everyone giving a friendly smile.

Momo: What about you Dabi?

Dabi: Pain and Panic are creatures called Miseries that were created from Pandora's grief after she opened the box, they were already the servants of the original Hades, so when the power was passed on to me, they serve me now. There's also the Fates, but they're busy right now.

Panic: Oh, y-yes, but the old master wasn't as nice as him though.

Pain: Yeah, the old master had a big temper.

Hitoshi: As for Lock, Shock, and Barrel, same as Dabi.

Shock: We also enjoy playing tricks on others.

Barrel: Pranks.

Lock: And having fun while doing it.

Jiro: Sounds like you all have a good time. So what now?

Mina: Let's eat, I'm getting hungry

Izuku: Mind if I do the cooking? I'm used to Cooking for all of us.

Ochaco: Sure, why not.

Izuku goes to the kitchen and starts cooking, he learns how to cook thanks to Inko, and when everyone starts eating, they all enjoy it so much that they even ask Izuku to make dinner. Izuku didn't complain, and he enjoyed cooking for his new friends.

And that will be all for now, I hope you all enjoyed this part, I was having a bit of a hard time thinking about what to write, so I'll be taking a bit of rest so I can get a better understanding of what I should write next, until then, I'll see you next time.