Eri's New Powers and Mall

Izuku and Aizawa arrived at the hospital the next day because the doctor informed them about something happening to Eri.

Izuku: So, what's wrong with her?

Doctor: I think it's better to show you.

The doctor opens the door revealing a white dragon covered in bandages instead of Eri.

Izuku's eyes widened in surprise and Aizawa glared at the boy.

Aizawa: Problem Child, you better explain this.

Izuku: Sensei, I don't even know how this is possible, she was completely human when I saved her. Unless...

Aizawa: Unless what?

Izuku: When I fought Overhaul, Eri was on my back even when I transformed. She must have inhaled some of the smoke that I create that allows me to transform.

Aizawa: So you're saying that she is now part dragon?

Izuku: Yes.

Aizawa: *sigh* I don't get paid enough for this. Just make sure that she can handle these changes by the time I come back.

Izuku: Yes sir.

Izuku approaches Eri.

Izuku: Hey Eri, remember me?

The dragon looks at Izuku and nuzzles into his chest.

Izuku: It's okay Eri, I'm here now. Now why don't we start getting you back into your human form? Just relax, and think about becoming human.

Eri closes her eyes and does as told, a white mist surrounds her and when it clears Eri was back in her human form.

(Eri's dragon hybrid form)

Izuku: There you go.

Just as Izuku leaves Eri grabs onto his shirt.

Eri: Please don't leave me, papa.

Izuku flinched a little, but he didn't care.

Izuku: I promise I'll be back, I'm just going to make a call.