Sports Festival and It's Good to be Bad

The VK and Class were lined up and excited for the Sports Festival. Present Mic announced them and they all walked out, the sidekicks were in the audience with Diaval, Flotsam, Jetsam, Pain, and Panic in their human forms.

 Present Mic announced them and they all walked out, the sidekicks were in the audience with Diaval, Flotsam, Jetsam, Pain, and Panic in their human forms

Ochaco stepped up to the podium and started giving her speech.

Ochaco: Hello everyone, before we begin with the first event, I just want to wish every student here good luck, whether you have weak quirks, a strong quirk, a villainous quirk, or just quirkless, you can still be a hero no matter what, and I hope we all have a good Sports Festival and go beyond...

Everyone: PLUS ULTRA!!!

The crowd and students cheer as Ochaco steps off the podium. Midnight then walks up and announces the first event.

In the Obstacle Course, Izuku grows a pair of dragon wings, flies over the obstacles to the finish line, and gets second due to Denki teleporting there thanks to his shadow magic. Eijiro got forth due to him using his levitation. Dabi used his flames to propel himself to third place. Hitoshi got the same as in the anime, and Tsu was eliminated due to her powers only being useful in the water.

In the Cavalry battle Izuku, Tokoyami, Mei, and Ochaco teamed up and he managed to keep their points safe, Dabi used his blue flames to create a barrier around his team, Denki and Eijiro used their powers to keep the other teams away, and Hitoshi used his brainwashing to steal the points from other teams.

We now go to the final event, the one-on-one battle. I will be changing it up a bit though and I will only focus on Izuku and Dabi's battles. Since Hitoshi couldn't use his quirk on Izuku he just forfeited. So we go to Dabi vs Shoto. Right before the battle Izuku pulled Dabi aside.

Izuku: Did Pain and Panic get what we need?

Dabi: Yeah, I gave it to Nezu and told him to play it after the award ceremony.

Izuku; Good thinking, oh, and before you go... go knock some sense into your brother.

Dabi smirks.

Dabi: Oh, I intend to.

Shoto then walks into the stadium and onto the arena.

Midnight: Are you both ready?

They nod and Midnight starts the match.

Shoto launches a wave of ice at Dabi, but he counters by using a wall made of fire. Despite not being able to hit Dabi, Shoto still kept launching ice.

Dabi: Come on, why won't you use your fire?

Shoto: Never, I won't become like him. Not after what he did to my brother Toya.

Dabi: It's not his fire, you control it, show me you're the one in control.

Shoto's eyes widened and then a wave of fire erupted.

Shoto: Thanks Dabi.

Dabi then smiled and used his blue flames to both block and counter Shoto's flames and ice, it all eventually ended when Dabi released a large wave of blue flames that forced Shoto out of the ring.