USJ part 1

The VK was outside the USJ watching over the entire facility.

Izuku: Okay, you all know your assigned zones.

Tsuyu: I'll take the Flood Zone.

Eijiro: The Ruins Zone is mine.

Denki: I'll go with you.

Hitoshi: I'm with Sea Witch.

Izuku: That leaves me and Hades with the Mountain Zone. Now remember, once the heroes arrive we will surrender and go peacefully.

Eijiro: Hopefully I won't have to deal with Bakugo.

Hitoshi: None of us do, but we just have to bear with it.

Moments later the busses carrying Class 1-A and 1-B arrived and then the villains arrived and teleported them to the different zones.

These are where the students were teleported. Bakugo, Monoma, and Kendo in the Ruins Zone. Kyoka, Momo, Ochaco, and Tetsutetsu in the Mountain Zone. Mineta, Setsuna, and Kinoko in the Flood Zone. (Since the other Zones weren't covered in the anime or manga I split the VK up into groups of 2).

We now go to the flood zone.

Mineta: We're gonna die.

Kinoko: Calm down, we'll make it.

Setsuna: How we're surrounded by villains.

They were getting ready to fight the villains when they heard a beautiful melody.

The villains seemed to be entranced by the beautiful song that they stopped moving.

Kinoko: What is that?

Setsuna: Whatever it is, it made the villains stop.

The group reached the edge of the boat and saw something glowing under the boat. They were about to jump in when a pair of tentacles grabbed onto the railing and what they saw surprised them.

Tsuyu: Hello girls and boy.

Kinoko: You're the Sea Witch.

Tsuyu: That I am.

Tsuyu pulled herself onto the ship and her tentacles turned into a pair of legs.

Setsuna: What are you doing here?

Tsuyu: Whatever I want.

???: Now Sea Witch, you shouldn't scare them. That's my thing.

The group then turned to the source of the voice and saw a boy standing there.

Mineta: I-It's B-B-Boogyman.

Hitoshi walked out holding a pair of dice.