Tsuyu's First Deals

Hey guys, remember in the previous chapter I told you Tsuyu will be getting two new recruits for the VK. Well, this is it. Also sorry for not posting, I've been having a hard time coming up with ideas for my stories. But in any case, let's get into it.

Tsuyu was on patrol with Flotsam and Jetsam.

Flotsam: Mistress, it seems your internship has received an invite from Sir Nighteys's agency.

Tsuyu: Tell him that I'd be happy to join.

Jetsam: Yes mistress.

Flotsam and Jetsam left to call Sir Nighteye while Tsuyu continued her patrol. She was passing by an alleyway when she heard crying.

Tsuyu: Hmm?

She follows the sound of the crying and finds a blond girl and a middle-aged man in the alley, the man had a paper bag over his head and was caring for the girl. Tsuyu approaches the two individuals and crouches down.

Tsuyu: Hey, are you okay?

???: *sniff* * sniff* N-no, I have a villainous quirk, and my friend lost his job.

???: So I can't help take care of her. Wait, aren't you the former villain known as Sea Witch?

Tsuyu: That I am. Why don't you tell me about yourselves? Let's start with names.

???: I'm Himiko Toga.

???: And I'm Jin Bubaigawara/no I'm not.

Tsuyu: Well, my name is Tsuyu Asui, but my friends call me Tsu, now can you tell me about yourselves?

Himiko and Jin told Tsuyu about their pasts which made her feel sad for them.

Tsuyu: You know I could help.

Himiko: Really?

Tsuyu: Yes, but first.

Tsuyu puts her hand in her pocket and pulls out a small ball, she put it on the ground and cast a spell on it. The next thing they knew the small ball turned into a cauldron.

Tsuyu: Now here's the deal, I'll make Himiko a potion that will give her the power to control her quirk without having her become dependent on blood, and I'll make a potion for Jin that will help heal his mind, but in exchange you two must join th...

Tsuyu: Now here's the deal, I'll make Himiko a potion that will give her the power to control her quirk without having her become dependent on blood, and I'll make a potion for Jin that will help heal his mind, but in exchange you two must join the VK.

Toga: Is it safe?

Tsuyu: Of course it is.

While Tsuyu was singing she put the ingredients into the cauldron.

Tsuyu: Now sign these contracts and it will be done.

Tsuyu held out 2 contracts that gave off a golden glow and showed them to the duo.

They read the contracts thoroughly and don't see any problems with them. And they sign it.

Tsuyu: Welcome to the VK, now here are the potions I promised.

She gives them each a bottle with their names on it. Jin drank his first to make sure it was safe.

Toga: How do you feel Jin?

Jin: I... I feel... amazing, I can't hear the voices anymore, I'm cured.

Tsuyu: Glad to hear, it's your turn now Himiko-chan.

Himiko drank the bottle and then she felt better.

Himiko: Thank you Tsu.

Tsuyu: No problem, now I'd better get back to my internship, why don't you come along?

Himiko: Sure.

Jin: Sounds nice.

They follow Tsuyu back to her internship, when they arrive they meet Flotsam and Jetsam, and they get along really well. The day went by like normal and Tsuyu was happy that she made her first deal.

And that is it for Tsuyu's internship, sorry you didn't get to see Selkie. I want to set things up for the Yakuza raid perfectly, also heads up the fight will end the same way it does in Canon, only this time with a trip to the Underworld. But until then I hope you all have a good day and I'll see you next time.