☁️ Sleepy head .

This oneshot was requested by me. :-)
Y/n is gn!

. . . . . .

Everyone was on an adventure Caine told the group to do, Jax seemed inpatient and irritated by something, Ragatha noticed this and reached him.
"You seem upset, is everything ok?" Ragatha asked, clearly worried, even if Jax teased her all the time, she wasn't able to let anyone sad or upset. Jax just looked at her annoyed, crossed his arms and walked to their rooms.
He looked at the doors with everyone's faces, when he spotted Y/n's, he quickly got the keys of their room and opened it, to see a Y/n peacefully sleeping.
Jax groans and moves Y/n aggressively to wake them up, Y/n quickly woke up and screamed, startling Jax who also screamed.
"GOSH JAX, WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?!" Y/n says, obviously irritated by the fact they just woke up from the best nap ever.
Jax looks at them for some seconds and finally respond "We're all busy getting our ass beaten by some silly monster and you're just here taking a nap, sleepy beauty, I won't let ya-" "You missed me don't you?" Y/n yawns as Jax turned to look at them with a slight blush on his face.
"I missed teasing you." He grins trying to hide the fact he was already starting to blush even more.
Y/n looks at him and starts to giggle, gaining a confused look from Jax. "You look silly when blushing!" Y/n continues giggling, Jax just starts blushing even more, making Y/n start laughing.
Jax just heard their laugh, he loved it, he makes a goofy smile, making Y/n laugh even more.

Some minutes passed by as Jax made Y/n laugh until they couldn't breath, Jax sat next to Y/n as they went asleep again and rubbed their hair, admiring them.
Loving them.

. . . . . .

Okk so quick note! This equals to the censors in the show if you noticed!

- Jonathan