🪐 Dear child .

This Oneshot was requested by EnderDragon3664

Y/n is female child!

Y'all I run out of Jax pics I'll just put random photos 🗽

. . . . . .

"Huh?" Jax said as he looks at a little girl, she was looking at herself in the mirror, Jax sighs and approaches her.
"Hey kiddo, are you new here?" He said a bit annoyed by the fact there's another girl in the circus, and it's a child. The girl heard his voice and got scared, maybe because she was too distracted by her new form. She stepped back but fell, hitting her butt, she let out a soft cry but still tried to step away from him.
Jax eyes darted at her. 'Her cries and her body language, where.. I don't know how to explain it, I felt the urge to protect her, like she was.. She was... My child.' These thoughts flooded Jax's mind, as he looked how she ran away crying.
"... What the fuck was that."

~

Everyone got to know Y/n, the unlucky child that got trapped in this virtual hell, everyone treated her like one more friend, well, except Jax of course.
He acted like he didn't care about her, but obviously he did. He messed with her and pranked her but tried not to get too far with it
One time, there was an adventure and since Y/n was too young for these, everyone took turns to babysit her, and this time, it was Jax's turn.
Y/n didn't had too much time alone with Jax so she was scared to be pranked all day.
They went to Y/n's room, it was very colorful with pastel tones, there were lots of toys and a small and very comfy bed. Y/n entered the room with fear in her eyes, Jax got close to her and she shut her eyes as she trembled slightly, she was like this for some good 30 seconds when Jax said "I'm not going to hurt ya' kiddo." Jax said as he handle her a doll with red hair and some silly hat (Raggedy Andy!!! ^_^). Y/n opened her eyes and saw the cute little doll and hugged it tightly.
"You like it? Heh.." He gently smiled. "Don't treat him like a girl, he would get mad, he's no girl's toy!" Y/n smiled brightly and nodded.
She started playing with the doll and with Jax, he didn't notice how he was slowly making this little child see him as a father figure.
"Ok now, Andy must feel sleepy by now, let's go to bed." Y/n frowned. "But dad! He's not sleepy! Look!" She showed him the doll and pointed at his eyes. "See? He's feeling very not-sleepy!" Jax laughs, and carried her to bed and softly cover her with the fluffy and soft blanket.
"He can't close his eyes, dum-.. Uh... Darling." He cleared his throat, letting out a nervous chuckle. "Now sleep, you may not feel sleepiness in this realm but you will thank me later for it." He stands up and prepared to leave but Y/n grabbed his hand.
"What's wrong? There are no monsters here.. Luckily." Y/n extended her little arms and opened and closed her hands repeatedly, Jax chuckled and got in the bed with her and hugged her, she smiled and hugged him back.
Jax felt his heart melt, he didn't though of having a child in this realm or even in the real world, but this was just a great and sweet feeling. He brushed her hair as she drifted asleep.
Before she drifted asleep, she softly whispered. "I love you daddy.."

"Daddy?" Jax eyes went wide open. But quickly made happy sounds, for some reason.

. . . . . .

He made the yippe sound effect

- Jonathan