💫 Not too invisible strings .

This Oneshot was requested by Evgeshaaapq_0

The idea is pretty cool fr fr

Y/n is gn!

. . . . . .

Jax opened the door, just to see a puppet being moved by strings, like it had life and was trying to wake them up.
Jax smiled and grabbed the puppet's hands and kissed them gently, making the puppet open its eyes.
"Good morning sleepy head.. Did ya dreamed with me?" The puppet looked at Jax and smiled gently, making Jax sigh.
"Oh Y/n.. I wonder... What could possibly happen if I cut your strings off?" He looks at Y/n excited, Y/n looks at him surprised and quickly looks away with worry on their eyes.
"Oh, come on, not even you knows what could happen! Please.."
Y/n shakes their head, making Jax groan and sit on the floor. Y/n does the same, but slowly. Y/n puts their hand on Jax's cheek to try and cheer him up, but suddenly, Jax pulls out some pretty big scissors and cuts the strings off Y/n making them lose their mobility.
Jax grabs them and lays them on the bed, kissing their forehead.
"See? Nothing bad happened!" He giggles as he blushes slightly, but sees no movement coming from Y/n just their eyes looking at him, sadly an melancholically.
"Oh.." Jax said, gripping the sheets of the bed roughly, he messed up horribly, now his lover couldn't move anymore, it was worse than before, he shut his eyes trying not to cry.
He suddenly felt a wooden hand on his.
"Huh?" He opened his eyes, just to see Y/n giggling silently in front of him.
"Hey! You almost made me cry dumbass!" He cried and hugged them, Y/n hugging him back.
"That's some vulgar language, you should teach yourself some manners." A silent voice said, Jax got up rapidly and looked at Y/n.
"You.. You can talk?" Y/n nods, making Jax jump of excitement and kissing Y/n all over their face.

. . . . . .

I was going to call this oneshot just invisible strings but mehh

- Jonathan