🪐 Following .

This Oneshot was requested by GalaxyDragoon20

Y/n is gn child!

I have too many pics of Springtrap. Wait.. two oneshots in a day? (I'm literally about to fall asleep just for you my sweethearts *kiss kiss*)

. . . . . .

"Stop!" Jax starts running and hides under Ragatha's dress (she has leggings under her dress don't worry my dears).
"Jax?! What are you doing!" Ragatha blushes softly by this sudden act and tries to get him off her dress.
"Wait wait wait! Don't move! They will find me.." "Who?.. Oh hi Y/n!" Ragatha said with a soft voice, Jax froze in place and stick into one of Ragatha's legs.
"Hi auntie Ragatha! Where's Bunny Jax?" Y/n said as they played with their mime hat.
Ragatha grabbed their cheeks and played with them a bit. "Oh dear, I was just about to-" "TRAITOR!" Jax screamed as he ran away, Y/n ran away after him and giggles innocently.

~

Jax was walking peacefully as he whistled some cartoony melody when he felt someone behind him, he didn't think too much of it and continued his tracks, doing little pranks and stuff. For some reason these weren't working, he just got some laughs and giggles which were strange. When he was about to prank Kinger, he looked back at Jax and went behind him.
"Kingy grandpa!" Jax quickly turned back to see Y/n being pet by Kinger, he absolutely loved Y/n and treated them like his grandson.
Jax groaned and Y/n jumped into Jax arms, taking him by surprise.
"Daddy bunny Jax!" Jax blushed and quickly denied. "I'm not your dad! And don't call me bunny kiddo.." He put gently Y/n on the floor and unconsciously patted their head.
"Now.. what am I going to do with you..?" He looks around and sees Zooble at the distance. "Bad influence.." He continued looking around. "Caine... His AI is too stupid, same as bubble.. Gangle is going to show them anime and it's going to make them Otaku so definitely no.. Ragatha... That could work."
Jax carries Y/n and runs to Ragatha who was sitting doing nothing.
"Dollface!... A-ah..." He put down Y/n and regained air, Ragatha opened her mouth to say something but was quickly shut by Jax who put a finger on her mouth. "Wait!.." He gasped a few more times and finally spoke. "Can you make my child not follow me? Thanks." Jax said rapidly and ran off, leaving Ragatha and Y/n alone, Ragatha sighs and carries Y/n.
"Poor of you.. Wait, did he said 'my child'?"

. . . . . .

I'll start working in a part 2 of the special and probably in a Allare x reader oneshot if I get inspired enough. Eventually /jk

- Jonathan