☄️ Myriad of scars .

This Oneshot was requested by HunterTheDepressed

I'm not very good at making female Y/n but I'll try!

. . . . . .

Jax as always, was taunting and teasing Gangle, making her cry.
Y/n was aware of this and was clearly annoyed by this, but she didn't say anything about it because she was in-love with him, but this time, she got really mad at this and stood for Gangle.
"Can you please stop?" Jax looked at her coldly and then grinned. "What are you gonna do? Report me to the principal? That doesn't work here girly, you should just care about your own ass.." Jax laughs, but that didn't stop Y/n. She pushed Jax, making him laugh more.
"Why do you act like a dick?" Jax stops laughing, wiping a fake tear and grinning at Y/n.
"Can you shut up already? You're not in a kids movie." Y/n just looked at him furiously and leaves, dragging Gangle with her.

~

There they were, hugging and crying uncontrollably, both Gangle and Y/n couldn't hype each other so they cried until they couldn't more, Gangle knew how Y/n felt about Jax and how hard it was for her to 'know' he wouldn't even care about her.
Ragatha heard the loud crying (everyone did), and entered the room just to find Gangle and Y/n hugging and crying on the floor.
"What's going on?" Ragatha said, her tone showing worry, Gangle and Y/n just started crying again even louder, making Ragatha more worried.
Some hours later, they told Ragatha all. And I mean ALL. Ragatha just stared at them while they talked, how could they even go through this things without telling anyone?
"Oh my.. That's... A lot to process right now.. Why don't we go and.. Uhh... Get some candies so you guys can feel better?" Ragatha suggested, clearly unsure if this was going to help, but Y/n and Gangle nodded.

They were outside the tent, laughing and eating some candies like nothing happened, they felt a lot better! But obviously the pain still remained there.
"Oh! I'm going to get some tea! Wait here!" Ragatha smiled and stand up. "I'm going too.." Gangle said in a sweet whisper, leaving Y/n by herself, she just continued eating candy.
She heard some foot steps, then saw a gloved hand giving her a.. Letter? She turned back to see who it was but just saw Jax running away into the tent.
She looked at the letter, wondering what could it possibly be.
She slowly opened it..

'You know, this shit about letters has always been cringe for me, but this is just an exception ok?

Look, I'm sorry for earlier, I wouldn't even care about this so much because 'oh, what a surprise, Jax being a jaxass.'
So look, I like you, ok? Don't put too much of your brain cells on it.

~ Jax
haha so funny a butt in a love letter.'

. . . . . .

He doesn't know how to draw hearts.

Hehe

- Jonathan

- Jonathan