☁️ Cuddles .

This oneshot was requested by SnakesHave2

Bro is NOT serving cunt in that pic☝️ (he's not chill about it)

Y/n is female!

. . . . . .

Tonight was girls night!

Ragatha had a lot of cd's with good old movies, Gangle brought papers and crayons to draw (she's so cute I love her sm<33), Pomni got some candies and snacks even though eating is not necessary here but nahh, Zooble just, was there, they just got invited bc why not, and Y/n got some cool games to play.
They got from 3pm to like 11pm just doing whatever they could with all they brought, Caine wasn't present that day for some reason so they got the chance when they had it!

Of course, the girl night (not totally, right Zooble? ;-]) got to an end and everybody went to their rooms, they weren't gonna do a sleepover, they would probably end up doing everything but sleeping.
Y/n yawned as she entered her room, she turns on the light, just to see a rabbit on her bed, of course it was Jax, waiting for her with a grin that seemed a bit creepy.
"Oh, hi Jax, what are you doing here..?" Y/n says, her voice showing her tiredness. "You almost didn't show up." Jax said, sounding almost like he was trying to be dominant, woop.
"Uhh.. Why so serious now?" Y/n said, a bit worried about his intentions, she gets closer to him. He quickly grabs her and embraces her in a long and kinda tight hug as he rubs his face against her hair.
"Ohh! I see why! That's cute!" Y/n hugs back at Jax, this words make Jax conscious about his actions, making him quickly get her off him and cross his arms like nothing happened, obviously Y/n wasn't ok with that and made him cuddle with her, Jax tried not to surrender but failed miserably and cuddled too, giving occasionally little kisses on her face. Y/n did the same, but with more intensity, making Jax blush every time.

. . . . . .

So the special is going to be delayed while I finish the request that are still on work, but don't worry, I have a perfect idea for it and spoiler! BAD ENDING .

- Jonathan