☁️ My boy .

This Oneshot was requested by TheStupidShow123

Y/n is Trans Male!

I love this idea! I'm trans male <3

. . . . . .

"A new character, huh?" Jax says, looking at the new person who just arrived to the circus like 2 minutes ago.
"Where.. Am I?" The new person said, looking everywhere, the gang of the circus looked at.. Him?.. Her?...
"Welcome to the circus! You are...?" Ragatha got closer to them, they had scars under their chest... Oh!
"I'm.. I... Don't remember my name!" He said, starting to panic. "Calm down! You can pick a new one!" Ragatha gave him a warm smile, making him calm down and think for some seconds.
"Uhh... Y/n?" "Cool name! Now, I'm Ragatha!" She smiles and starts introducing the gang.
"And that rabbit its Jax.. But he is just going to be a pain, so try to ignore him, ok?" Y/n nods and continues the tour Ragatha is giving him.

~

"And it should be rightttt... Here!" Ragatha shows Y/n his room. "Try not to get rats into your room (Jax) and enjoy! I'll be with Zooble outside of the tent if you need me!" With that said, Ragatha left Y/n 'alone'. He closed the room and sat on the bed, feeling it's fluffiness and warm and.... Breath? "Hello newbie."
Y/n screamed and punch him on the face as instinct. "Omg! I'm so sorry, are you ok?" Y/n said worried as he examinated Jax's face, casually rubbing his face, making it gain a slight pink tint. "Nah, I'm fine.." Jax noticed Y/n scars under his chest.
"Cool scars, how did they got into your virtual avatar? Did you had them before entering here?" "Actually, yeah, They're from top surgery." Jax giggled and looked at him in the eyes. "So that means you're a boy now?" Y/n nodded and smiled.
"Heh, cool." Jax pats Y/n's head.

~

Y/n and Jax became closer and closer, Jax strangely protected Y/n from everyone, but still teased him, cute.
One day, Y/n was chilling outside the tent and Jax came from behind and played with his hair.
"Hey!" Y/n says as Jax laughs, he sat next to Y/n and looked at the sky, resting his head on Y/n shoulder.
"This is why I love you."
"Me too Ja-.. What?"
They look at each other for some seconds and made up.

. . . . . .

My silliness is overwhelming

- Jonathan