☁️ Rabbit boy .

This Oneshot was requested by venomfishh

Y/n is male ^_^

. . . . . .

"Ugh.." Jax groaned as he looked from the distance how Ragatha already had become best friends with Y/n, he couldn't believe it.
He got out off the shadows and casually walk next to them, making Ragatha fall miserably.
"AHH!" Ragatha screamed before she knew she was on Y/n arms. "Whoah! Calm down there darling!" Y/n said, making Jax extremely jealous of this pet name, aren't they like just friends? Why would he call HER that? Jax crossed his arms, continuing walking like nothing happened.
"Huhh.. Now what got into Jax?" Y/n asked a bit annoyed, Ragatha just giggled, gaining a confused look from Y/n. "Ok ok.. I'll tell you, but this doesn't get out of here, ok?" "Ok!"

~

Jax hears a knock on his door while he was playing with some stress ball with an emoji face on it. "Who the fuck is it?" "Y/n!"
Jax got up immediately, opened the door and acted cool. "What do you-" "You know, I thought you hated me, rabbit boy, but look how the tables have turned!" He giggles, Jax just stares at him and tries to look confused. "What are you talking about? Has your brain become fondue?"
Y/n enters his room, getting closer to Jax, him stepping back while starting to blush deeply.
"W-what are you doing?" Jax reached the wall and Y/n finally got closer to him. "Why so shy now?" Y/n says as he reaches Jax's cheek to caress it, Jax just freezes there with his face completely red, making Y/n laugh. "Gosh, Jax! Look at you!" Y/n starts playing with his cheeks as Jax just groans and tries to get him off, deeply knowing he was enjoying this a lot.

. . . . . .

Well, dunno what to think about this one

- Jonathan